Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Stop Trying To Down Me or Down Katie or Serrano; Everybody Knows GWOAT is No. 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
    I don't think I've ever heard another human being b!tch and whine as much as she does. She might be a great fighter but she's also about the biggest f$cking crybaby I've ever heard.
    I guess that you haven't heard Mikaela Mayer?
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

She is the greatest and only because she is Irish and white. Shields was set up to lose the fight and I did not think she could box that great got my respect.
      wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Jeez this dumb donkey just doesn't get it. Katie Taylor is better boxer, Katie earns multiples more, she's like and admired more. Get over it donkey. You will never be Katie Taylor.
        BoloShot BoloShot likes this.

Comment

Claressa a great boxer but shes annoying as hell sometimes, take a chill pill lady damn

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
            End of the day, no one really cares who is "GWOAT"
            Exactly, being the ¨greatest female boxer¨ is like being the tallest midget in the circus

Comment

As a person she's a total dick but she is alot better than everyone she's fights an it's not even close. Marshall might be number 2 behind her an she outclassed her

Comment

Shields is a better fighter. But Katie Taylor is a bigger name worldwide.

It is what it is.

Comment

I don't care if she has a thousand belts, you're a nobody with 13 fights. Fighters are judged by...
                  1. Who they've beaten and when they were beaten.
                  2. How many divisions they've won titles in.
                  3. Win:loss ratio.
                  Lets get up to 30 wins and no losses then we can talk. So far she started out bigger and moved down weights, that's like kinda cheating and beating on on guppies. She's got plenty of fat to lose, her legs and arse are fat. Is she can't get lower, she needs to keep moving up.

Comment

I thought Claressa was loud but Baumgartner is a bigger btch. Truly insufferable.

Comment

Laila Ali we miss you!!! This ghetto garbage is about as popular as a case of Covid

Comment

Working...
                      X