Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Believes Spence Should Keep Frank Martin Far Away From Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Believes Spence Should Keep Frank Martin Far Away From Him

Amongst a long list of interested observers that tuned in to watch Frank Martin face off against Michel Rivera, Gervonta Davis admits that he took in the sights as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Davis should just focus on his own current fights and problems
    Last edited by juanpablo; 12-29-2022, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Tank,Martin,Cruz and De Los Santos....if only.

Comment

Yeah, Spence should keep Martin far away from Tank, because Tank is headed for prison!

Comment

I appreciate him self promoting, yet you have to be careful looking past fights. Everyone has a punching chance….

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
            I think Davis should just focus on his own current fights and problems
            He is going through some mad sht a week before his fight, that's all bad for Davis don't be surprised if he pulls out of the fight, his mind is all over the place at the moment which is not a good time to be fighting a big fight.
            juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

I’d pick Martin to beat Tank. I know I know, it’s easy to focus on the new up and coming shiny thing, but Martin’s win over Rivera was extremely impressive.
              Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

He should also keep women family members away from Tank.
                I liked Tank too , before I knew that he hits women. I can't respect any man that puts his hands on women . He's nothing but a bully , a punk ass chump. Real men protect women , children , animals , the weak ,and old people. That's how I was raised. Now I'm hoping that he gets his head knocked off in his next fight.

Comment

This is code for, please, please keep him far away from me....
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I like and root for Martin, but he's not ready for Tank just yet. He does some of the same things as Davis along the lines of his footwork and exploding in and out from angles, just not quite as well. Fighting in this way, you have to have some pop, which Frank definitely does, just not "everything goes black " pop like Tank.
                    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X