Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia Fires Back at Devin Haney: My Daughter Hits Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post

Dominicans are also black, but try telling one of them that, and you'll get deep denial. But they're third world poor black, so they have that grimey, cheat all all costs mentality that is bred into u at an early age, coming out of that type of environment. No disrespect at all, its just the truth. American blacks ain't no walk in the park either and i'm black myself. Black.Americans often are haters, jealous, conniving, and don't have any love for their own, the majority of the time. So its not an attack on dominicans. I call it like i see it. But to keep it on boxing, Hector Garcia when he fought little B-Hop, his shoulders looked like cantalopes and they were shredded. He had light heavyweight shoulders and he never got tired and he kept coming and he never even reacted when he got hit. And he looked as strong as 3 normal ppl. And he did all that on 2 weeks notice. And he didn't look like that in previous fights so how is that possible? Good Juice
    Bro, I get what you're saying but I still can't paint every Dominican with the same brush. You and I both know that's just ignorant. Look, for the record I know exactly what you are saying because I'm Dominican myself. However, I'll tell you right now I don't share in that 'it's all about me' attitude, never have. If I was walking behind you and saw you dropped 100 dollars I guarantee you that I will catch up to you and let you know you dropped your money. All I'm saying is that maybe it's 99 bad apples to 1 but even if there is a good apple your logic is dead wrong. I remember growing up and some people making comments about Puerto Ricans and how they were car thieves and so on. And you know what I did? I fought against that stereotype mentality because I knew they were not all like that. That is the kind of mindset that ruins it for everyone else. Maybe Garcia is an honest guy and you have already judged him. Think about it. If I saw you from a far and automatically said to someone stay away from him you know they are all gangsters and drug dealers how ignorant would that be? I would be using one brush to paint all of ya'll. And for the record I don't deny the black in me. There is no need but I do know the history. As for me I would never just judge someone based where they come from without giving them the benefit of the doubt. Look at what you have done with Garcia. According to you he's juicing even though you have zero evidence other than making an observation. Do you find that to be fair? Nah, I cannot and never will roll with that.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Now, let a Hispanic flip this comment right here and instead say it about black people and watch everyone scream racism. I mean this poster might be right to an extent but he knows nothing of Hector Garcia or Haney on a personal level yet he believes one of them 100%. You see how ignorant this comment is? The funny thing is in that same comment he said 'some of them' so I'm assuming he knows that Garcia is included in the 'some of them' 100%. All you can do is laugh.
      You ain't lying thats for sure. you say anything about blacks and you get banned with the quickness by racist bigpoppapump.

This place is a pro black blm leftist site.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Illpapi is Dominican. You're an idiot though man you are generalizing because you met a few Dominicans in the hood who were broke like you and sold you some bunk drugs/bootleg Lacoste shirts you were trying to flip and ended up hustling you.

It's funny you accuse Garcia of being on something but Crawford, Haney and Shakur have all put on a large amount of mass in just the past year. You want to know who developed amazing stamina in their 40's and was outhustling young prime fighters? Bernard Hopkins.
        Damn, is it possible you and I finally agree on something? I guess we do. I've never been big on generalizing like that. It just does not sit well with me.
        Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Not a fan but
          Winning is winning.
          What good is hitting hard if you can't land it ?

''He ran all night and didn't want to fight ....''
          Loser's translation -
          ''He wouldn't stand still and let me hit him ....''

Comment

Haney should worry about his own chit
            I get that he might be doing this to chit on Stank’s opponent but he comes off like a kunt
            Many people starting to fall for Haney’s bullchit
            Even if it took two minutes to spit that chit out , he should of wasted that time on securing his fight with Loma

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Damn, is it possible you and I finally agree on something? I guess we do. I've never been big on generalizing like that. It just does not sit well with me.
              Lol listen man I got no beef with you we don't agree on Munguia-Adames and I still hold my ground on that because if Munguia was ducking him they would've never offered him a fight period (which they did) but I got nothing against Dominicans and I'm a fan of most of their fighters. I have plenty of friends who are Dominican and I've been to the DR twice and was treated well.

If you say something I agree with I'm not going to hold a grudge because we've had a back and forth in the past if it's something that makes sense then there can't be a reason to go against it.

illpapi illpapi likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X