Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia Fires Back at Devin Haney: My Daughter Hits Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hector Luis Garcia Fires Back at Devin Haney: My Daughter Hits Harder!

Devin Haney doesn't think much of Gervonta "Tank" Davis' next opponent. On January 7th Davis will take on WBA super featherweight champion Hector Luis Garcia. The Showtime pay-per-view event will take place in Washington DC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think these things have to be mutually exclusive. Garcia's daughter may in fact hit harder than Haney and Garcia may in fact be a tuneup fight for Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I don't think these things have to be mutually exclusive. Garcia's daughter may in fact hit harder than Haney and Garcia may in fact be a tuneup fight for Davis.
      Imao...nice! Haneys remarks got to him quick asf lol. Makes you wonder how much of the nonsense we post on here, boxers actually will sit through and read lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Imao...nice! Haneys remarks got to him quick asf lol. Makes you wonder how much of the nonsense we post on here, boxers actually will sit through and read lol.
        He was told by esnews not sitting on his computer reading what people have to say about him

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

He was told by esnews not sitting on his computer reading what people have to say about him
          Well aware of that as I read the article. Was just a broad question in general.

Comment

I believe Devin 100%. No disrespect, but I met many Dominicans, I used to live in washington heights, and some of them are pure con men and liars. They'll sell u some garbage work in a minute. They're Snitches too.
            Last edited by archiemoore1; 12-28-2022, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
              I believe Devin 100%. No disrespect, but I met many Dominicans, I used to live in washington heights, and some of them are pure con men and liars. They'll sell u some garbage work in a minute. They're Snitches too.
              Now, let a Hispanic flip this comment right here and instead say it about black people and watch everyone scream racism. I mean this poster might be right to an extent but he knows nothing of Hector Garcia or Haney on a personal level yet he believes one of them 100%. You see how ignorant this comment is? The funny thing is in that same comment he said 'some of them' so I'm assuming he knows that Garcia is included in the 'some of them' 100%. All you can do is laugh.

Comment

so Garcia can beat Colbert but he can't hang in a sparring session with Haney?? that doesn't make much sense unless Colbert is a lot worse than we thought and Haney is a beast in sparring
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Now, let a Hispanic flip this comment right here and instead say it about black people and watch everyone scream racism. I mean this poster might be right to an extent but he knows nothing of Hector Garcia or Haney on a personal level yet he believes one of them 100%. You see how ignorant this comment is? The funny thing is in that same comment he said 'some of them' so I'm assuming he knows that Garcia is included in the 'some of them' 100%. All you can do is laugh.
                  Sounds like your mother, sister, girl friend or wife received the BIG BLACK D you miserable racist maggot. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I don't think these things have to be mutually exclusive. Garcia's daughter may in fact hit harder than Haney and Garcia may in fact be a tune-up fight for Davis.
                    Tank sees Garcia as a "tune up," but Garcia is not ordinary fighter! Former Olympian, undefeated, and a World Champion @ 130! He's better than Fortuna and Jo Jo Diaz! Haney was just throwing shade on Tank's fight!

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X