No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Reaches Out To Spence About Restarting Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford Reaches Out To Spence About Restarting Talks

Terence Crawford Jr. evidently is still very much interested in pursuing a fight with Errol Spence Jr. Earlier this week, the WBO welterweight titlist from Omaha, Nebraska, publicly reached out to Spence, the WBA, WBC, and IBF champion from Desoto, Texas, on Twitter about restarting negotiations for the undisputed 147-pound
    [Click Here To Read More]

"ay so, you know, we did okay and, you know, no need to look at the numbers because, you know, I can show they paid me guaranteed $10 million so, you know, can you talk to Al and just, you know, get him to guarantee me more than $10 million? You know, I won't use old gloves, I just need my guarantee, you know "
    icee icee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
      "ay so, you know, we did okay and, you know, no need to look at the numbers because, you know, I can show they paid me guaranteed $10 million so, you know, can you talk to Al and just, you know, get him to guarantee me more than $10 million? You know, I won't use old gloves, I just need my guarantee, you know "
      You a errolsexual hater a drunk spence could never beat bud keep hating

Comment

More regurgitated "news". Their tweets are public relations to make fans think they're doing something about this.

Comment

I hope this fight can get made.
          Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post

You a errolsexual hater a drunk spence could never beat bud keep hating
            What does sexual innuendo inserted into a professional boxer’s name have absolutely anything to do with the topic at hand? You sound like you have a fan boi crush on another male athlete. They are sports figures, nothing more, nothing less. They squat and s h I t on the same toilets you do when they go out.

Give it a rest already.

Comment

This fight should've happened years ago, and I don't see it ever happening . The sanctioning bodies need to their job and start mandating their top contenders to fight them - the Welter-WAIT has become boring.

Comment

Fury smashed Wilder
                Canelo wrecked Sweet Cheeks.

If you are honest and look at skillsets, Crawford (You aren't beating this dude with one foot in the ring and the other one in a club/bar!) is going to wreck Spence if he is still around his prime and that's what all the PBC delays are about. Keep dreaming. People with an once of common sense know whats going on.

This is no different than 2019 when Bivol's manager was saying we can wait on the Beterbiev fight. Covid, a few injuries an sidelines and it is urgent to make the fight now.
                Last edited by hhh1200; 12-25-2022, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Crawford wants to punch Spence with those illegal casts after he sent that kid to hit him head on with that car. Crawford needs to be in prison like Louie Resto
                  Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Errol Spence
                    It’s cool I’m spin the block​
                    Whatever the hell that means??

Originally posted by Errol Spence
                    Next year, anything can happen. I don't know man, I'm not going to worry about it too much. If it happens, it happens. If it don't, it don't … We'll see man, we'll see. The great thing is that I got helluh options. I never say I aint fight nobody. **** — I'll fight whoever.​
                    Spence needs to vacate and move to JMW. The guy is such a duck it's crazy. He feels like he doesn't need to prove himself, gutless.

Comment

Working...
                    X