Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Reaches Out To Spence About Restarting Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear to gawd I have not seen a more collective group of dummies on a website ever. So Al Haymon, who is responsible for some of the biggest fights being made for almost a decade is responsible for this? Haymon worked with Arum to make Floyd v Paq and Fury v Wilder. Haymon worked with Dana White to make Floyd v Mac. Haymon made Paq v Broner / KEEF and was on the verge of making Paq v Spence. Haymon worked with Eddie Hearn to make Spence v Brooks and all of Spence's other title fights on the road to undisputed. Haymon made undisputed fights with Canelo v Plant and at 154. He's on the brink of making Tank v Ryan. He's made the majority of the fights we've seen over the past 6-8 years. But all of a sudden Haymon has a brainfreeze and doesn't know how to make a fight with Crawford. After we all just witnessed the entire summer/fall 2022 how bad business Bud operates. All the backstabbing and secret negotiating he did behind Al's back. Demanding to be made C.E.O. of PBC before he said yes. Agreed to all terms but didn't sign the contract. Did a 15k PPV on an unknown startup App and the janky promoters the administered the event allowed Bud to fight with busted gloved that almost killed a guy. But you guys blame Haymon. Hey-zeus Christ you guys are some stoopid mollasuckas!
    icee icee likes this.

Comment

Bud's contract runs out with TR because Arum didn't have anyone at 147 or 154 for him to fight. Bud then goes to Hearn and is told that MR only has one WW but he's currently suspended for abusing steroids. Then Bud goes to Oscar and ask for Virgil but is told that Virgil will not have the bubblerap removed off him until at least 2026 when all the Pbc WWs move up, but Oscar does give him a pair of signed golden spatulas as a parting gift. Then he goes to Al and is told he can offer him Spence for undisputed and he also has at 147 KEEF, Boots, Stantionis, Ugas, Speedy Rashidi, Dulorme, Crowley, Buatev, Deloach, Lippenets and can possibly put together a fight with Manny. Haymon also has to offer an undisputed fight with Jermell and more fights at 154 with Danny Garcia, Jarrett Hurd, Julian Williams, Castano, Fundora, Tony Harrison, Erickson Lubin, Tim kad-zoo, Vito Meilnicki, Joey Spencer and maybe even more fights at 160. Bud weighs his options and decides to fight a small c rated euro kid on an unknown app that does 15k PPV buys in America with busted gloves. There is only one common denominator as to why the fight didn't get made. BAD BUSINESS BUD!!!
      icee icee likes this.

Comment

So if Spence fight someone else before Bud that means we ain't seeing Spence/Crawford until at least late 2023. This is ass. I blame Spence and PBC more than I do Crawford. Spence and PBC have more to lose than Bud does. Spence has three belts, more exposure on PBC, and Al knows this. I know both fighters aren't scared, but I also think PBC knows they have more to lose. SMDH

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
          If both guys demand the fight it will happen--but they prefer to talk cool online and let the years go by. They should watch Leonard-Hearns 1 so they can see how it should be done.
          I don't know if using Sugar Ray Leonard as a beacon of professionalism. I remember that night in 1982 at the Baltimore convention center when everyone was anticipating him announcing the Hagler fight and he decided to announce his retirement instead. We didn't get that fight until six years later when they were both out of their prime. Ol' Sugar Ray pulled on okie-dokie on us and it looks like bad business Bud is following his playbook.

Comment

Al Haymon is going to need to see those PPV receipts.

Haymon’s not lighting $10 million plus on fire like BLK.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              spin the block? spence says hell yeah lets spin the block, crawford replies, nah no way im getting in a car with u bro
              This was actually kind of funny. Lol
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Shady Al is still waiting for the next round of hedge fund money to come in. To be honest, I'm way more intrigued by Monster Inoue vs. Stephen Fulton than Crawford vs. Spence. Crawford-Spence has grown a bit green & moldy sitting on the shelf for so long.

Comment

Bud is full of it ...just as his 'lack of transparency 'lame excuse.
                  icee icee likes this.

Comment

F that the fight isn’t going to happen. I’m not buying it. There’s better fights for the fans.?n I’m not sure why haymon trying to screw bud I’m sure he has enough money

Comment

I may be the minority but I feel Bud is being blackballed. Spence & Crawford want to fight but I just don’t see it happening. Errol recently said he guarantees Bud won’t get Charlo either. Vergil Ortiz isn’t interested. I think Boots is the only top guy that’s going to fight Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X