Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Breaks Left Hand in Camp, Tim Tszyu Defense is Postponed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's lying and I can prove it.

Firstly, when you break a hand from a punch, you can hear it in a way. There is no mistaking it, I've broken both hands twice outside the ring in fights and I knew what I did, when I did it. Decades later, I broke my hand on someones head, it didn't break clean and it hurt bad (boxers fracture on that one so it was more like a crack). Anyway, the feeling of a break is unmistakable and you instantly know what it is, when you break it. Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.

Secondly, you don't need no dang MRI, breaks show clearly on an x-ray and those are done first. MRI's are like tendon, ligament, inner guts so to speak related. I've had plenty in my time.

Thirdly, saying he would have went into a fight with one hand, get the fuck out of here man lol. This is the worst lie ever! He never wanted to fight Tzsyu aka Kazoo in the first place.
    Nice to see some knowledge on here. Your correct about the mri I had a broken heel they xrayed it normally then mri once the swelling went down to see the extent of the fractures and ligament damage.
    Last edited by Gideon lock; 12-27-2022, 08:35 AM.
    War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

• any chance tszyu keeps the date and fights somebody else
      theres plenty of good fights to be made in the division​

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Undisputed Super Welterweight World Champion Jermell Charlo suffered a broken left hand in training and his much-anticipated, high-stakes defense against No. 1 contender Tim Tszyu, which was scheduled for January 28, has been postponed.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Charlos need to just all retire. Never an ONE mega fight out of BOTH 32 year old. LETS MOVE ON.
        Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Ok guy, keep it moving, you're cracked. You said you didn't feel it, then said you never said that, so what else can I do? I'm so tough I broke my wrist, flopping around, and didn't know it = you're brain doesn't work normal, facts.

$200+ bottle ain't cheap, but you're talking about bottles for a stack? No regular people drink bottles on the regular that cost a stack.

At the end of the day you responded to me, weirdo tweaker, get off my dick already you haunt.
          Where did I say my wrist was flopping around? guess you've never broken a wrist... and just because my pain threshold whilst adrenaline is going is doesn't mean "my brain doesn't work normal" you rétard...

Again your inability to comprehend basic things is not my problem but since you're slow when it comes to understanding "I didn't feel it until after the fact" the clear implication is I felt it not long after, I shouldn't have to explain this to a grown man.

"I rarely drink beer, when I do drink anything, it's usually a Macallan 18.​" "No regular people drink bottles on the regular that cost a stack." is redundant, the implication being you rarely drink so why would you choose to go for their bargain range if you're an enjoy-er of whiskey on the occasions you choose to drink...

Other than the fact you were trying to be a pretentious twat because you think you're "better than" and you actually came off as an idiot.

You're the one "haunting me" FYI and started trying to personally attack me because you can't accept people have different pain thresholds and the effects of adrenaline on the aforementioned pain thresholds...
          Last edited by Boro; 12-27-2022, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro View Post

Where did I say my wrist was flopping around? guess you've never broken a wrist... and just because my pain threshold whilst adrenaline is going is doesn't mean "my brain doesn't work normal" you rétard...

Again your inability to comprehend basic things is not my problem but since you're slow when it comes to understanding "I didn't feel it until after the fact" the clear implication is I felt it not long after, I shouldn't have to explain this to a grown man.

"I rarely drink beer, when I do drink anything, it's usually a Macallan 18.​" "No regular people drink bottles on the regular that cost a stack." is redundant, the implication being you rarely drink so why would you choose to go for their bargain range if you're an enjoy-er of whiskey on the occasions you choose to drink...

Other than the fact you were trying to be a pretentious twat because you think you're "better than" and you actually came off as an idiot.

You're the one "haunting me" FYI and started trying to personally attack me because you can't accept people have different pain thresholds and the effects of adrenaline on the aforementioned pain thresholds...
            There is no point trying to reason with Edge Room owing to his stunning lack of self awareness. He has numerous running feuds, many of which he wastes time taking to the "Thunderdome", and yet bristles at other people's alleged provocation. I notice he's already done that thing where he deploys sophistry in an attempt to claim victory because his fragile ego won't simply exit the exchange.

I legitimately thought he was some immature guy in his early twenties until he revealed he was late middle age.

P.S. No matter the "quality" of one's alcohol, it's a degenerate activity regardless. Anyone who is introspective about it and continues doing it has a dependency of some kind, in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

There is no point trying to reason with Edge Room owing to his stunning lack of self awareness. He has numerous running feuds, many of which he wastes time taking to the "Thunderdome", and yet bristles at other people's alleged provocation. I notice he's already done that thing where he deploys sophistry in an attempt to claim victory because his fragile ego won't simply exit the exchange.

I legitimately thought he was some immature guy in his early twenties until he revealed he was late middle age.

P.S. No matter the "quality" of one's alcohol, it's a degenerate activity regardless. Anyone who is introspective about it and continues doing it has a dependency of some kind, in my opinion.
              Yeah I should of knew that from the moment I apparently became a caravan dwelling traveler who drinks gold dutch whatever the hell that is...for having the audacity to imply humans have differing pain thresholds.

The only reason I mentioned alcohol at all is due to him, he was using it as a means of attack and trying to act superior thinking his cheap £200 bottle was impressive to me somehow.

What he didn't realise was that £200 is nothing to me so it's laughable that he tried to use it as a subtle brag, as for my own drinking I only partake at Births/birthdays,holidays and that's it.
              dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon Samual View Post

Nice to see some knowledge on here. Your correct about the mri I had a broken heel they xrayed it normally then mri once the swelling went down to see the extent of the fractures and ligament damage.
                Thank you, I appreciate that.

Originally posted by Boro View Post

How would your mother notice then if it wasn't visibly broken?

didn't even know it until it was pointed out to me by my mother and friends and than I freaked the fúck out...​
                Thought so.

Like I said before, the fact you broke two metacarpals clean, broken a wrist and felt neither, you might have Congenital Insensitivity to Pain (CIP), you might want to look into that, it's a legitimate medical condition.

"I rarely drink beer, when I do drink anything, it's usually a Macallan 18.​" "No regular people drink bottles on the regular that cost a stack." is redundant, the implication being you rarely drink so why would you choose to go for their bargain range if you're an enjoy-er of whiskey on the occasions you choose to drink....
                I never said I rarely drink anything, I said I rarely drink BEER. Reading comprehension at it's finest. I drink Scotch regularly and that's pretty much all I drink. I don't need a 5k-10k bottle you wanker. People that own those have a drink or two after a stretch of something cheaper anyway.

I am better than you in every way. I know more about boxing than you, I've seen more fights than you, I've competed in boxing more than you, I'm better looking than you, I have more money than you, I own more property than you, I have more holdings than you, I've had sex with more women than you, I'm a better handicapper than you, I have more degree's than you, I have nicer cars than you, my wife is better looking than your blowup doll, I'm a better person than you, the list goes on and on.

I never said PAIN THRESHHOLD =---> again, reading comprehension = F- again. I said you can feel it and hear it. Never said anything about pain. I never replied to you and you keep coming back at me with shithaus commentary and calling me a retárd.

I'm repeating myself over and over and kicking your dick in the dirt over and over. I'm starting to scuff my kicks trying to kick that chaffed cöcktail weeny around. You don't understand what you're reading and it's extremely boring now.

You're out of your league here, you're dogwank mate.

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

There are zero running fueds involving me in the Thunderdome. Those are verified, bonafied wins and you're one of them. Edge Room LMAO? Keep your gay edging to yourself please, not interested. Wow, you really typed Edge Room ROFL, this is classic!

Sophistry, introspective, bristles look at you big guy! Back to throwing around 5 dollar words trying to sound smart but at the end of the day you end up sounding like a fart. Enjoying an exquisite drink is hardly a denegerate activity. You should try it, loosen up. If you keep it up, by the time you hit my age you'll end up with several medical conditions. Relax and enjoy life!
                Last edited by War Room; 12-27-2022, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that.

How would your mother notice then if it wasn't visibly broken?

Thought so.

Like I said before, the fact you broke two metacarpals clean, broken a wrist and felt neither, you might have Congenital Insensitivity to Pain (CIP), you might want to look into that, it's a legitimate medical condition.

I never said I rarely drink anything, I said I rarely drink BEER. Reading comprehension at it's finest. I drink Scotch regularly and that's pretty much all I drink. I don't need a 5k-10k bottle you wanker. People that own those have a drink or two after a stretch of something cheaper anyway.

I am better than you in every way. I know more about boxing than you, I've seen more fights than you, I've competed in boxing more than you, I'm better looking than you, I have more money than you, I own more property than you, I have more holdings than you, I've had sex with more women than you, I'm a better handicapper than you, I have more degree's than you, I have nicer cars than you, my wife is better looking than your blowup doll, I'm a better person than you, the list goes on and on.

I never said PAIN THRESHHOLD =---> again, reading comprehension = F- again. I said you can feel it and hear it. Never said anything about pain. I never replied to you and you keep coming back at me with shithaus commentary and calling me a retárd.

I'm repeating myself over and over and kicking your dick in the dirt over and over. I'm starting to scuff my kicks trying to kick that chaffed cöcktail weeny around. You don't understand what you're reading and it's extremely boring now.

You're out of your league here, you're dogwank mate.
                  For the Umteenth time I said I didn't feel it in the moment, not that I didn't feel it at all, i swear this conversation is over it's like bashing your head against the wall, i'm bored of it.

Lmao you ain't better than me at anything in anyway son, in fact your not better than anyone that's why you feel the need to be pretentious and act like a know it all on the internet.

And the audacity to mention reading comprehension when I said "implies you rarely drink" your understanding of nuances of language or just basic understanding in general is appalling.

Try not and get into a debate with intellectually superior people, it's embarrassing I have to point out your inability to comprehend things multiple times over and you even quote me proving your own lack of understanding/comprehension it's embarrassing for you.

As for you not mentioning pain - "it hurt bad (boxers fracture on that one so it was more like a crack). Anyway, the feeling of a break is unmistakable and you instantly know what it is, when you break it. Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.​" "Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.​" - hence why I even responded to you in the first place and mentioned pain thresholds,adrenaline so on and so forth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boro View Post

For the Umteenth time I said I didn't feel it in the moment, not that I didn't feel it at all, i swear this conversation is over it's like bashing your head against the wall, i'm bored of it.

Lmao you ain't better than me at anything in anyway son, in fact your not better than anyone that's why you feel the need to be pretentious and act like a know it all on the internet.

And the audacity to mention reading comprehension when I said "implies you rarely drink" your understanding of nuances of language or just basic understanding in general is appalling.

Try not and get into a debate with intellectually superior people, it's embarrassing I have to point out your inability to comprehend things multiple times over and you even quote me proving your own lack of understanding/comprehension it's embarrassing for you.

As for you not mentioning pain - "it hurt bad (boxers fracture on that one so it was more like a crack). Anyway, the feeling of a break is unmistakable and you instantly know what it is, when you break it. Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.​" "Now, for someone claiming to have broken it in 2 spots, that's insane, you just don't feel a throbbing.​" - hence why I even responded to you in the first place and mentioned pain thresholds,adrenaline so on and so forth.
                    Not reading this or anything else you post. How many times can I be expected to repeat myself, not interested.

TL;DR

I'm better than you.

Comment

Working...
                    X