Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Permitted Voluntary Title Defense As WBC Resolves Mandatory Challenger Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Permitted Voluntary Title Defense As WBC Resolves Mandatory Challenger Status

Regis Prograis left his WBC title win over Jose Zepeda pressed with having to honor back-to-back mandatory defenses. The two-time champ is no longer under such obligation and can now face the contender of his choosing for his next outing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's what they can make happen

Comment

I'd like to see Gary A. Russel vs Prograis.
      wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

I like Regis he has good power just needs to work on his defense learn how to fight of his Blackfoot and cut angles in and out. I don't blame Ramirez for not taking the 65-35 as he is the main attraction in that bout by having the larger audience Regis isn't a house hold name not saying Ramirez is but he draws an audience in the west coast would of loved to see that fight but doubt it happens next.

Regis will end up getting an easier foe as a tune up to a bigger name or perhaps a rematch with Taylor I think Taylor does him again in a close 12rds

Comment

Jake Donovan spouting nonsense in his articles yet again. Top Rank and Probellum worked together just fine for Inoue-Donaire 2 and Inoue-Butler

Comment

Top Rank and Probellum worked together just fine for Inoue-Donaire 2 and Inoue-Butler…

Comment

TR feeding Teo to Regis up next would tell us alot about how they view Teo at the moment.
              Mrosmart Daznsucks likes this.

Comment

Biatchez Ramirez and lil' Lopez want no part of Regis. That's what this is.
                Probllem is just being used as an excuse and WBC is assisting them.
                The Conundrum The Conundrum likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandera Roja View Post
                  I like Regis he has good power just needs to work on his defense learn how to fight of his Blackfoot and cut angles in and out. I don't blame Ramirez for not taking the 65-35 as he is the main attraction in that bout by having the larger audience Regis isn't a house hold name not saying Ramirez is but he draws an audience in the west coast would of loved to see that fight but doubt it happens next.

Regis will end up getting an easier foe as a tune up to a bigger name or perhaps a rematch with Taylor I think Taylor does him again in a close 12rds
                  Maybe the 2x champ should consult you for pointers.
                  El_Mero El_Mero _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                    Jake Donovan spouting nonsense in his articles yet again. Top Rank and Probellum worked together just fine for Inoue-Donaire 2 and Inoue-Butler
                    Go ask anyone involved in Inoue-Donaire 2 how that went on the promotional side.
                    Joe Gallagher dealt directly with Inoue camp on Inoue-Butler fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X