Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAX KELLERMAN should never do HBO PPV fights again !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh View Post
    He should stick to HBO's regular fights. He clearly couldn't handle the situation after the Mayweather-Marquez fight. No need to give him second chances, you either have it or you don't. And Kellerman clearly does not have it. In fact, I didn't like the way he handled the situation after Diaz-Malignaggi either.

Larry Merchant would no way in hell cut that Floyd interview short. In fact, he would be firing back at Floyd. He should have let Floyd speak at the end. It could very well be one of those legendary interviews (like the Mike Tyson's one LOL). Like Floyd said himself, "by deleting footage of me, you are deleting history.

"Max nobody pays $50 to watch you !!
    you're at tool.

merchant would force floyd to answer the questions. max let floyd slide on ever question.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      I'm a Max apologist, and I created a thread about what a good job he did at Malignaggi-Diaz.

But it strikes me as, um, "curious" that he would let Malignaggi speak profanely without interruption, but then he cuts off FMJ. Who actually wasn't insulting the sport or any participants.

I like both guys. And they both deserved to have the mic. But there was unequal treatment there.
      very good point that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
        What was Floyd's bs? FMJ was actually fine. hopkins was the instigator.

How many PPV buys do you think HBO would get if they tried to sell a Max K talk show?

The media needs to remember that they are covering. In J-school, they teach you to avoid becoming a part of the story.

Comment

I dunno, i like Max

Comment

Im not crazy about him, he is very biased. I mean so is Larry Merchant, but he's Larry Merchant. He gets a pass in my book.

Comment

I'd like the congratulate Kellerman and Shane Mosley for adding some excitement to a Floyd Mayweather fight.

ok seriously though, after the initial ass sucking Kellerman started asking Floyd the questions everyone wants answers to, like when he's goina actually goina take a big fight. Its about time someone put him on the spot!

He should apologise to everyone watching???? why??? The only person who should be apologising is Mayweather for managing to avoid answering any questions...... again.

Comment

Why the hell did Merchant not commentate this fight anyway??? Given the awesome history between Merchant and Floyd you would think HBO would take advantage of it... or did Floyd stipulate in his contract that merchant is no longer allowed to announce his fights?? Larry has owned floyd so many times its hilarious!!!

Comment

Some of you guys act like Floyd was screaming stuff like 'Cop my new album, it drops next week!' or 'Buy them new Air Force Ones, they're hot!'. Dude, he just said thanks to Reebok and the other sponsors for helping make the fight. That's not a commercial as idiot Kellerman tried to describe it.

And the thing with Kellerman - it's true, he doesn't know when to shutup. The bottom line is that the viewers aren't stupid. If Kellerman asks a tough question, and Floyd avoids it, or gives a nonsensical answer, (like he did), then the viewers will realize it. Floyd's answer (or non-answer) will SPEAK FOR ITSELF. We don't need Max Kelelrman, of all people, to ****ing explain it to us. Which is why he lost control of that post-fight interview. The guy has to realize it's not investigative journalism - it's a post-fight interview. And to let Mosley and Hopkins hijack a post-fight interview in which neither of them fought? How's that make any sense? It's like I said, if you're going to ask the man a question, let him answer. But if you bring two other guys into the mix, and everyone's peppering one guy with questions and comments...well, THAT'S A BINGO! - You lost control of the interview.

And cutting out to Jim was pure stupidity. You pushed Floyd to the point where he has to take the mic from you to have his say, and then you cut the guy off again by ending the interview. ****ing classless move, Kellerman.

Comment

Working...
                  X