Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAX KELLERMAN should never do HBO PPV fights again !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post
    It's called HBO not Floyds show.

Max is part of HBO, he interviewed, got nothing out of it, didn't take Floyds bs ended it.
    end.
    What was Floyd's bs? FMJ was actually fine. hopkins was the instigator.

How many PPV buys do you think HBO would get if they tried to sell a Max K talk show?

The media needs to remember that they are covering. In J-school, they teach you to avoid becoming a part of the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      I'm a Max apologist, and I created a thread about what a good job he did at Malignaggi-Diaz.

But it strikes me as, um, "curious" that he would let Malignaggi speak profanely without interruption, but then he cuts off FMJ. Who actually wasn't insulting the sport or any participants.

I like both guys. And they both deserved to have the mic. But there was unequal treatment there.
      malignaggi didn't start the interview off by plugging all of his endorsements and dissing the interviewer...

Comment

I think Max would have let Floyd continue to talk, but Floyd insulted him on live TV which I, personally, thought was uncalled for on Floyd's part.
        Max felt he had no choice but to end it right there.

On the other hand, Floyd probably felt he was being set up and wasn't expecting Shane and Bernard to jump in and push the fight on him.

Max was in the middle of regaining control of the situation when he yelled out Manny Pacquiao's name.

Max is fairly new at it, he's good at what he does, and with experience he'll know how to better handle those situations should they come up again.

I don't think that warrants getting fired.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          I think Max would have let Floyd continue to talk, but Floyd insulted him on live TV which I, personally, thought was uncalled for on Floyd's part.
          Max felt he had no choice but to end it right there.

On the other hand, Floyd probably felt he was being set up and wasn't expecting Shane and Bernard to jump in and push the fight on him.

Max was in the middle of regaining control of the situation when he yelled out Manny Pacquiao's name.

Max is fairly new at it, he's good at what he does, and with experience he'll know how to better handle those situations should they come up again.

I don't think that warrants getting fired.

they want kellerman to be a pushover/puppet

Comment

Kellerman is a good broadcaster but sucks at interviews, i thought he was gonna ******* lil Floyd at the beginning of his interview. Then when things got interesting, he got **** scared and stopped the interview.
            Larry Merchant has more punch than him and even dared to say something like that to Floyd " YOU GOT TO SHUTOUT!" Merchant is a hater but a funny one, i loved his interviex after Hopkins VS Hakkar.

Comment

Max deserves an Award and a raise for how he handled it. Max asked a question...Floyd called Shane {who has every right to be in the ring after the fight} over to him. Max remained Calm and was telling Shane and Hopkins to back off...Floyd begin to act out his true self and act like a idiot as usual. Max continued {or tried too} do his interview and Floyd disrespected Max by telling him he does to much talking! Which is his Job to Talk! So Max shut him up Let him know whos mic it was !
              THE END
              TRUE STORY

Comment

I'm a Max apologist, and I created a thread about what a good job he did at Malignaggi-Diaz.

But it strikes me as, um, "curious" that he would let Malignaggi speak profanely without interruption, but then he cuts off FMJ. Who actually wasn't insulting the sport or any participants.

I like both guys. And they both deserved to have the mic. But there was unequal treatment there.
                He would not get on the unofficial HBO scales he denied to do interviews with the crew prefight which almost every fighter does on HBO televised events. he insulted Larry merchant and called Emmanuel Steward a Uncle Tom. Did you forget all this?? There was tention before Kellerman even asked the first question in my mind. I thought Kellerman did a hell of a job exposing Floyd for what he was a hypocrite and a liar. You try to figure out why Floyd did not want to get on the scales prefight, why he insulted Marchant and Steward. Take that into consideration and see how you would feel about someone that you had to interview who was going at your team and then you like that. Kellerman wanted him to answer the questions about his weight and the rib injury bascially calling Floyd on the BS and Floyd got pissed because he had his card pulled on live TV. He also said stuff about Floyd fighting smaller guys that he used as a bridge to mention Mosley who was in the ring already. Floyd got what he deserved. You don't insult guys like Merchant and Steward and then go on a event televised by HBO and not expect to get called out there. It is like a pitcher who throws a pitch at the opposing teams best player you the pitcher (Kellerman) have to retaliate....I see where they are coming from....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                  He would not get on the unofficial HBO scales he denied to do interviews with the crew prefight which almost every fighter does on HBO televised events. he insulted Larry merchant and called Emmanuel Steward a Uncle Tom. Did you forget all this?? There was tention before Kellerman even asked the first question in my mind. I thought Kellerman did a hell of a job exposing Floyd for what he was a hypocrite and a liar. You try to figure out why Floyd did not want to get on the scales prefight, why he insulted Marchant and Steward. Take that into consideration and see how you would feel about someone that you had to interview who was going at your team and then you like that. Kellerman wanted him to answer the questions about his weight and the rib injury bascially calling Floyd on the BS and Floyd got pissed because he had his card pulled on live TV. He also said stuff about Floyd fighting smaller guys that he used as a bridge to mention Mosley who was in the ring already. Floyd got what he deserved. You don't insult guys like Merchant and Steward and then go on a event televised by HBO and not expect to get called out there. It is like a pitcher who throws a pitch at the opposing teams best player you the pitcher (Kellerman) have to retaliate....I see where they are coming from....Lefty
                  floyd thinks he's above the sport and doesn't have to answer to nobody...

Comment

I thought he exposed Floyd for the Fraud that he is. I think he should have let him talk more. I think he shuld have told Mosley to back the **** off you said your piece and continue with interviewing Floyd. Floyd expects for everyone to lick his balls for some delusional reason. Fact is he gave Hatton and JMM a fight because according to his logic they called him out on HBO.
                    WEll Floyd Mosley called you out on HBO PPV on your own card to your face!
                    what excuse will you have now?

Comment

Malignaggi didn't tell him ''No,you talk to much,I''ll do the talking now'' while taking the mic from his hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X