Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Destroys Michael Wallisch in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominant win for Hermans imo, but who knows what the cards will say.

Spencer is pushing 40, so win or lose on the cards her promoters should be calling Boxxer to let her be a tune-up for Savanna Marshall & cash out in the UK.

maybe she can fight Braekhus who seems to be on the comeback trail.

Comment

99-91 was the most accurate card. Congrats Hermans.
      Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Makhmudov vs. Wallisch ... hoooly fuck the time draws near

Bring the ringside doctors, bring the ringside priest for prayers between rounds, get the ambulance ready....
        Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Credit to Hermans, I was a little afraid of what the judges had cooked up after some of the undercard scores and the fact the ref seemed to discount a clear KD. Spencer looked completely befuddled with any semblance of an angle or lateral movement.

Comment

Holy s-h-i-t ... 30 lbs advantage for Makhmudov​ ... That's gonna hurt ..
            SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
              Dominant win for Hermans imo, but who knows what the cards will say.

Spencer is pushing 40, so win or lose on the cards her promoters should be calling Boxxer to let her be a tune-up for Savanna Marshall & cash out in the UK.

maybe she can fight Braekhus who seems to be on the comeback trail.

Oh man, Marshall would spark her out. I thought Hermans would be a good barometer to see if she could take on Shields or Marshall. I think we know now.

Braekhis would be interesting. Cecilia looked to be showing some serious age last few times I saw her. Braekhis the better boxer but who knows what her punch resistance is these days against real power.
              edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Makhmudov time Wallisch about to get splattered
                SN!PER SN!PER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Holy s-h-i-t ... 30 lbs advantage for Makhmudov​ ... That's gonna hurt ..
                  Wallisch is very good at going down. He should be able to find a soft spot in the canvas.

Comment

Mak wasn’t too impressive against Takam, but I’d shocked if this goes more than 3-4 rounds.

I think it’s over it 2 max .

Comment

Like the Lions walk out music is just wailing sirens
                      Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 12-16-2022, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X