Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk about resumes ( Mosley vs Mayweather)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winky vs. Floyd would be a terrible fight. Floyd would potshot and not throw combinations because he was fighting a bigger guy, and none of those shots would land. When he wasn't doing that he would run like a track star.

Winky at Jr. Middleweight, the Winky that beat Mosley twice, is being really underestimated here. He wouldn't dominate because the two fighters' styles don't mesh that way, but he would definitely win.

Comment

mosley would crush mayweather's biggest wins easily, i mean.. mosley vs castillo? mosley ko, mosley vs corrales? mosley ko, mosley vs hatton? mosley ko.

Comment

Mr boat buyer loses to Winky and Forrest too. He beats Cotto tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          Mr boat buyer loses to Winky and Forrest too. He beats Cotto tho.
          Mosley beat the hell out of Cotto for the last 6 rounds or so too. I thought he won the fight but it was close it could ve went either way. FMJ does not beat Cotto as easily as you think Mang. FMJ is a little bit smaller and not as strong as Mosley. Cotto comes into his fights close to 160lbs. He would out weigh FMJ by about 10lbs and he is strong as ish.....Look what Mosley did too Margarito He pushed him backwards I think strength wise

Mosley much > Mayweather
          Cotto >Mayweather
          Mosley>Cotto

Ya boy Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by tyson2k7 View Post
            "flyest1" who is a poster here made an interesting point. He said that mosley would be undefeated if he had fought all the guys mayweather has on his resume. At the same time he said mayweather would have loses if he had faced the guys on mosley's resume.

I myself also believe this to be true. What are your thoughts?

Mosley
            http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...4952&cat=boxer

mayweather
            http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...r&human_id=352
            shane 59 they both fought at 154 so their about the same size. Mayweather would lose to forest and wright. Shane fights when he cant outbox you mayweather doesnt. He wouldnt know what to do.

Comment

Mosley would walk through guys like Corrales, Castillo and would beat the De La Hoya Mayweather faced.

The De La Hoya Mosley fought at 147 was a much better fighter, Mosley would KO Castillo, Corrales, Hatton, Marquez and Judah etc.

I think Mayweather would have trouble with the Vargas and Mayorga purely due to their size and would possibly lose to the prime Winky, Forrest and Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                Shane goes through Floyd's resume undefeated...

Only difficult fight for Floyd I see is Vernon Forrest...other than that I believe he would go through Shane's resume undefeated as well...

Yet this means nothing cuz Floyd's never fought a Shane Mosley and Shane has never fought a defensive mastermind like Floyd...
                Gayweather beat Baldomir thats why he's gonna beat Winky.

Yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                X