Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao 'Eager To Fight' Spence and Crawford, Wants to Test Them To See 'If They're Really a Champion'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao 'Eager To Fight' Spence and Crawford, Wants to Test Them To See 'If They're Really a Champion'

Manny Pacquiao isn't talking like a fighter satisfied with retirement. The 43-year-old eight-division champion from the Philippines hung up his gloves last year following a loss to Yordenis Ugas, a move that allowed him to then make a bid for his country's presidency; Pacquiao ended up conceding defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please Pac-Man don't do it. Stay retired and make some money with exhibitions
    HAVISJ HAVISJ icee icee like this.

Comment

has this guy fallen on his big head

hes got his hands full with voo voo

Comment

im-broke-*****.gif

Comment

I think boxing is more addictive than crack, he needs to stay retired. I don’t think Pac has as much money as a lot of people may think because these political campaigns are extremely expensive, and endorsements have been a bit more difficult for Pac with some of his ***** statements.
          Last edited by Southpaw16; 12-10-2022, 01:29 PM.

Comment

That ***s it up .They will be all lining up to fight Manny at 43 and a guaranteed bumper payday , it was hard enough before this 'announcement' to get them in the same building , now there's less chance! Manny should stay retired , I knew he wouldn't!
            MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

I doubt pac is serious. Why even try to fight Spencer again when he pulled out with a fake injury?

Comment

Manny realized the embarrassment of getting sprawled out on the canvas only lasts for a few days, whilst the 10 million dollar payday lasts much longer!

Comment

Either of them beating Pac doesn’t prove anything other than them being able to beat down an old man instead of each other.

Comment

Spence deserve that payday more, but he's got a line of deserving contenders from here to Cuzarelli's

Comment

Working...
                    X