Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: One-Hundred Percent, Terence Crawford Will Be My Seventh Knockout In A Row

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Avanesyan: One-Hundred Percent, Terence Crawford Will Be My Seventh Knockout In A Row

The official pre-fight weigh-in on Friday will mark five years to the day of the last time David Avanesyan saw a fight go to the scorecards. Seven straight fights have ended in the distance--a stoppage loss to then-unbeaten Egidijus Kavaliauskas followed by a
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guess you'd have to tell yourself **** like that. I really like David - solid fighter - but he's out of his depth here.

Comment

I’ve knocked out my last six opponents,” Avanesyan reminded BoxingScene.com. “There is one percent chance Terence Crawford will be my seventh knockout in a row.”

I dont even give him a one percent chance but I'm thinking it was supposed to say one hundred

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        I’ve knocked out my last six opponents,” Avanesyan reminded BoxingScene.com. “There is one percent chance Terence Crawford will be my seventh knockout in a row.”

I dont even give him a one percent chance but I'm thinking it was supposed to say one hundred
        He's not lying. There's 1% chance Terence Crawford will trip on his own foot and smash his forehead on the turnbuckle or something.
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Lloyd Honeysyan.

Comment

Big talk from a UK tomato can. Gonna get KOed with in 6 rounds

Comment

We can all only hope that were true. Be doing us a big favor getting rid of Crawford’s cherrypicking ass. Unfortunately it is way more likely that Avanesyan will get KO’ed.

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Big talk from a UK tomato can. Gonna get KOed with in 6 rounds
              He was born in Russia and has fought in Russia 20 times. He just lives in the UK now but he isn’t from the UK.

Comment

Would of bought this but at £32 it's the most expensive fight ever.

Comment

I don’t think I would watch this for free. This is a huge mismatch.

Comment

Avanesyan is a solid fighter, but he is not on Crawford`s level.

Comment

Working...
                    X