Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Avanesyan, Cyborg, Nelson - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost Jab View Post
    Cris Cyborg is one of the most impressive athletes in the world. She is beautiful, powerful, and has an amazing story. I hope she wins because she is an incredible role model for young girls and women everywhere. She has shown that through hard work and dedication, anything is possible. She is a true champion inside and out, and I believe she has what it takes to win this fight.
    nice_try.jpg

Comment

This open workout is shady. Some run down inflatable roof gym, low photo angles to hide the fact that there are not too many people there.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
        600 day absentee flute player mandatory
        that's a good one, took me a second.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
          This open workout is shady. Some run down inflatable roof gym, low photo angles to hide the fact that there are not too many people there.
          Definitely not too many people. Should’ve set it up outside in a populated area. Even youtuber’s know to do that.
          MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            Definitely not too many people. Should’ve set it up outside in a populated area. Even youtuber’s know to do that.
            YouTubers are gonna save the sport, I'm telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He would beat the snot out of Avanesyan. lots of guys can lose its when facing the top dogs is where you see what they got, Porter Manny Spence, DA been in with a lot of nobodies and was beaten by the only two decent fighters he has fought, Ugas is a much classier fighter than DA.
              Ugas is a 77 year old journeyman who happened to be at the right place at the right time against Manny, who was more concerned with running for president of the Philippines than boxing at the time. Avanesyan would fold the Cuban old man. Ugas was so bad at one point, he quit the sport for two years. In 9rder to blow smoke up Earl's azz and inflate his true worth, you guys have to rewrite history and pretend that Ugas was elite. Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Ugas improved a lot when from when he came over to the US a lot of people don’t understand the Cuban struggles defecting. Ugas really blossomed and became one helluva fighter after he was able to drop the mental baggage. Look at him competing as a Cuban amatuer the kid was a STUD. Why u think dud never mentions his name? Go watch their amatuer fight. Ugas schools dud and would every time they fought and dud knows that. Same reason he didn’t call out DSG when both were on top rank. That was a great fight but dud didn’t want it cause there was a good chance he would’ve lost.
                Put the meth down, son. It's killing what few brain cells you have. First you guys claimed Crawford was running from Postol and Felix Diaz at 140. When that didn't pan out well, y'all jumped to Showtime Shawn. After Bud mashed Porter, Shawn suddenly became "washed up" and "semi-retired". You Revisionist Historian Spence fan mans have the amazing ability to spin the truth and rewrite history. If they fought right now, Crawford would stop Ugas within eight rounds, probably in very brutal fashion. He'll, I'd put money down that Avanesyan would beat Ugas. I ser nothing in the 77 year old Cuban that leads me to believe this journeyman retread would beat many guys on the Top 10. What happened to his hot air about wanting to fight Boots Ennis???

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  Unlike Old Man Ugas, Avanesyan is no cupcake.
                  Lol you guys are prisoners of the moment. Easy to talk down Ugas after the L, but look at his previous 6-7 fights prior to Spence. Who has avanysean beaten again? Josh Kelly? Lol. Ugas would school him bad.
                  Last edited by chepboxingking; 12-08-2022, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

Lol you guys are prisoners of the moment. Easy to talk down Ugas after the L, but look at his previous 6-7 fights prior to Spence. Who has avanysean beaten again? Josh Kelly? Lol. Ugas would school him bad.
                    Ugas lost to two cab drivers we can't even name. He also lost to the immortal Amir Iman, a career jr. welterweight who fell off the face of the earth after Ramirez beat his azz. Ugas is an aging journeyman with five losses, nothing more. You Spence man fans will do and say anything to inflate your boy. Any word on those Spence-Thurman tickets yet? LOL!!!!

Comment

Was there any face-off yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X