No announcement yet.

Crawford ppv buys this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford ppv buys this weekend?

Hearn says it will do 10k. I think it could do as much as 50k if marketed properly on a major platform but I haven't seen a single ad for this fight and it's days away. It's also not on a major platform so I'm guessing 30 - 35 k. It will be a MAJOR financial disaster based on the purse for Crawford.

He will do less than Prograis/Zepeda.

Comment

must be backed by sheikhs
      Sheikh Sheikh likes this.

Comment

It's a wonder that I had forgotten the fight is the weekend. Oh wait, it's not a wonder, it's been marketed worse than blue suede hush puppies.

Comment

didnt bud say he was getting his 2nd 5 mil one week before the fight, so has he been on bragging about this, u would think so

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            didnt bud say he was getting his 2nd 5 mil one week before the fight, so has he been on bragging about this, u would think so
            He has a strong incentive to lie about all of this so should be taken with a pinch of salt.
            siablo14 siablo14 Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Here's Hearn talking about Crawford's marketability.

Comment

0 promotion, 0 PPV level draws and the fight is in Nebraska in December.
                Based on Crawford’s purse it would have to do 250k buys just to hit that number. Not including expenses and paying other fighters on the card.

After losing millions for Bob Arum and Top Rank Crawford is about to light $10 million of BLK Primes, whoever that is, money on fire.

Has any fighter lost more of promoters money in their career? Bud has to be #1 right?

Comment

what a combo bud and hearn would be, proven master promoter in america with mr marketability himself, match made in heaven

Comment

< 5k buys

Comment

Working...
                    X