Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford ppv buys this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN is having free boxing following the Heisman Ceremony....nobody is buying this **** other than massive Crawford munchers

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

Probably ward when he signed with roc nation. Or your boyfriend carnela when he bankrupt dazn.
      Yeah he bankrupted them so bad they just gave him $50 million plus for his last two fights and are about to give him another 2 fight guarantee next year.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

Yeah he bankrupted them so bad they just gave him $50 million plus for his last two fights and are about to give him another 2 fight guarantee next year.
        Yeah he made them turn ppv lmao exactly what they said they wouldn't do. Just like Ward he's Fortunate to have an idiot promoter pop up at an extremely convenient time

Comment

30k or under. Who even knows the guy is fighting? they did 0 promotion. Bud took that money and ran

Comment

$10 M guarantee, I doubt Terence Bud would even care about the PPV numbers. I don't even think there's even a percentage deal on this. And TC has also indicated PPVs are no longer bought as massively as they used to in his dealing with PBC.

Comment

blk leading the way (whoever they are) with crawford ppv followed by broner ppv, its only money afterall

Comment

Just made my purchase. They should have had an early bird for $34.99 and a lot more prepromotion. Advertise on boxing channels with over 100k subs and training footage on youtube. it's free. No matter the promoter they keep missing the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  This BLK company are damn fools if they gave Crawford $10m. Dumbass motherfckers. Either that or they know for a fact that Crawford isn’t a draw and they won’t make almost any of that back but are so desperate to get into boxing that they will blow money away for a moderately known boxer like Crawford. I mean I really hope those business men know what they’re getting themselves into with Crawford.

Arum said he lost money on every fight.
                  true, and alot of people called him a liar and a greedy j@w. It wasnt until Bud became a free agent and Haymon didnt match Arums guarantees, then suddenly the "hate arum" crowd decided that maybe Crawford was indeed actually being overpaid.......lol

Comment

The promoters these days have no idea what they're doing

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post
                      One million ppv buys
                      You must be going to buy 940,000 of them by yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X