Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Anxious To Get His Hands On Teofimo Lopez: "I'll F--- Teo Up, Like Bad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis Anxious To Get His Hands On Teofimo Lopez: "I'll F--- Teo Up, Like Bad"

The super lightweight landscape is filled to the brim with notable names. Amongst them, of course, is Regis Prograis. But while the 33-year-old has always envisioned himself partaking in big-time matchups, for the past few months, Jose Zepeda was the only person on his mind.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Said the man who, in the post-fight interview, told that he didn't wish to call out any name.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Must see fight

Comment

I would love that fight

Comment

where you never want to see a fighter hurt, I'd really like Regis to put a beating on this kid. he's got a big mouth (so does his father) and hes disrespectful to his opponents. needs to be taught a lesson...and Regis is just the man to do the job!

Comment

Top Rank won't allow Teo anywhere near Regis, and we all know why - I would also pick Zepeda to beat Teo (because he's obviously still acclimatising to his new weight).

Comment

Originally posted by JJC0910 View Post
              where you never want to see a fighter hurt, I'd really like Regis to put a beating on this kid. he's got a big mouth (so does his father) and hes disrespectful to his opponents. needs to be taught a lesson...and Regis is just the man to do the job!
              I agree wholeheartedly Regis would **** up Teo, like bad! I don't know if he would learn any lesson taught /handed to him.
              Kambosos busted him up, beat him black and blue, and that fool still didn't learn a single solitary thing.
              Last edited by Boricua181; 12-04-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
                Top Rank won't allow Teo anywhere near Regis, and we all know why - I would also pick Zepeda to beat Teo (because he's obviously still acclimatising to his new weight).
                man, that hurt a bit

Comment

if u allow Teo to sit back and box, he's ok. But if u stay on top of him and make him fight, he doesn't like that, because he has asthma or something similar. He gets tired if he has to push too hard. Regis will make him cry until thick snot comes out of his nose like when he was in the 2nd grade and the teacher screamed at him for peeing on himself

Comment

Teo isn't ready for the smoke Regis will bring, let him acclimatise to the new weight, I want to see a close fight not a beat down.

Comment

Working...
                    X