Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Outclasses Troy Williamson, Wins Landslide Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post

yeah, hes just doing the same thing over and over. Fair play to Kelly though, been a shutout.
    Watched it again sober Kelly's has a chance to win a world title
    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 12-03-2022, 05:44 AM.

Comment

118-110 Kelly on my card. Josh looked impressive and answered a some questions following the Avanesyan loss. I was disappointed In Williamson though, he never stopped trying but he looked so one dimensional.

Comment

Kalle Sauerland is a bumbling fool.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          118-110 Kelly on my card. Josh looked impressive and answered a some questions following the Avanesyan loss. I was disappointed In Williamson though, he never stopped trying but he looked so one dimensional.
          He is one dimensional really, although Kelly certainly highlighted that

Williamson had a decent win over Cheeseman but Cheeseman had been in one tough fight too many and that fight was the straw that broke the camels back really. not to take anything away from Williamson’s win that night though, I just think he’s a pretty bog standard domestic level fighter that caught Cheeseman at the perfect time.

Comment

Darling win. Even if I don't like it, Josh has his skill. Tank or weight vs Avenasian? No, speed. Troy has a bad case of slow.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

He is one dimensional really, although Kelly certainly highlighted that

Williamson had a decent win over Cheeseman but Cheeseman had been in one tough fight too many and that fight was the straw that broke the camels back really. not to take anything away from Williamson’s win that night though, I just think he’s a pretty bog standard domestic level fighter that caught Cheeseman at the perfect time.
              Possibly yeah, but Cheeseman was coming off a good performance against Metcalf. There were definitely miles on the clock at that point though no doubt.

Williamson certainly hasn’t built on that win, he went life and death with Cartwright, that fight was closer than the cards suggested and he got completely outclassed tonight. He definitely needs to work on a few things and try to evolve as a fighter.

Comment

Easy money just mad I didn't bet more

Comment

Yeah Williamson was too slowing getting his shots off and got clinched. Maybe they could make Eggington or Metcalf. They must want to cash out vs Ritson or Benn.
                  Last edited by knockoutkid; 12-03-2022, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Kelly was very sharp.

Comment

Josh kelly looked quite good first ive seen him other than his loss to the Russian. Its Brook and khan that shone so long that you overlook other good british prospects. Im sure Josh would have beat any version of khan. But josh can improve.

Comment

Working...
                      X