Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly Seeks New Foe, After Jaime Munguia's Team Declines WBO Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly Seeks New Foe, After Jaime Munguia's Team Declines WBO Title Fight

Janibek Alimkhanuly and Jaime Munguia will once again go their separate ways. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the previously ordered WBO middleweight title fight is no longer in play, as Munguia's team informed the WBO of their decision to head in another direction. The decision comes days after the sanctioning body assigned a 15-day negotiation period for the two sides to work out terms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mungia is a ****ing clown.

Comment

**** Munguia. No respect for him

Comment

I'm not surprised. Munguia has gotten better but he still sucks.
        Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Munguia is one of the most overrated fighters out there. Not surprised at all

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
            Munguia is one of the most overrated fighters out there. Not surprised at all
            Who ever is rating Munguia high must be high themselves. I remember thinking boxing was at its low point years ago when Munguia and Uzacutegui were Champs.

Comment

Munguia last fight was in a school gym and he's turning down title shots left and right.

Smh

Comment

Mungiuia just wants to fight a 41 year old gennady golovkin.

Comment

Anyways, I see this Janibek dude as a 1 trick pony but he must hit hard bcuz he has Munguia and Andrade scared.

Comment

Munguia is ....him and Mall SHOULD fight now

Comment

Working...
                    X