Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Says His Purse Check From Saturday Night Bounced Due To Insufficient Funds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell was he doing - better yet - what the hell is anyone like him doing by not going with Showtime or ESPN and instead landing on some obscure PPV!
    Last edited by richardt; 11-30-2022, 01:26 PM.

Comment

That dude looks sleazy as hell.
      Verus Verus Smash Smash like this.

Comment

What the hell

pay the man

Comment

What a bad trip it must be to receive that call
          Fughed up situation and very unfortunate

Comment

stuff like this really pisses me off, I respect fighters and what they do too much to just brush stuff like this off

boxing needs to stop letting any and everybody in the door seriously so it is no requirements? Why in the hell is any and everybody allowed to Bid on fights anyway?

man has a team waiting to get paid as well Trainers and everybody else

Escrow Fighters...ESCROW! Until that money hits Escrow, No Ring Walk/No Fight!
            Last edited by sicko; 11-30-2022, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              stuff like this really pisses me off, I respect fighters and what they do too much to just brush stuff like this off

boxing needs to stop letting any and everybody in the door seriously so it is no requirements? Why in the hell is any and everybody allowed to Bid on fights anyway?

Money should be on escrow prior to the fight wth

Comment

Direct deposit.....solves future headaches
                KillaCamNZ KillaCamNZ likes this.

Comment

“Not all money is good money”.

Errol Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Escrow Fighters...ESCROW! Until that money hits Escrow, No Ring Walk/No Fight!
                    Boxing is so unregulated. I can only speak for the UK system, but essentially all you need to become a promoter/manager etc is to pay 5-10k in fees. There’s no screening or vetting process. If you have the money they give you a licence.

Comment

I really don't like when this happens. This really disrupts the business and sometimes ties up the fighters. Hopefully this gets resolved. Those two guys prepared well and went at it. That is the agreed compensation and they got others that rely on that payday also.

Comment

Working...
                      X