Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Says His Purse Check From Saturday Night Bounced Due To Insufficient Funds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris Hanson View Post

Yeah Ten Goose Boxing is Al’s go to promoter. Schaefer is a pathological liar and Haymon know it. Hence Probellum and Marv Alberts. Stannionis a Schaefer fighter not getting the Spence fight.
    What were the lies that Richard said? It must be a common fact if you know it's pathological.

Leave a comment:

• tkoboxingscene
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    If you can't name them publicly, then it's probably not good money!
    Kinahan crime family dough, that's who Crawford riding with

Leave a comment:

• paulf
    replied
    Glad Regis got paid - dude just can't catch a break.

You know he was headed up to the car dealership when he got the call the check bounced. What a bad day - LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Rebelrbg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

According to Bud he already got paid 5 of his promised $10M so if he doesn’t get anything else, I’d still call that a W considering who he’s fighting
    Bud wouldn't lie.... would he?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Hanson
    replied
    Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Prograis has confirmed he has gotten 50% of the purse and is expecting the rest to go through soon. It was the bank that put a temporary hold on the account.
    Confirmed i saw him at wells fargo

Leave a comment:

• SplitSecond
    replied
    Prograis has confirmed he has gotten 50% of the purse and is expecting the rest to go through soon. It was the bank that put a temporary hold on the account.

Leave a comment:

• Nusky
    replied
    Not hard to remember Triller... it wasnt that long ago...

What does that have to do with Crawford?

He already got paid half and will get the other half before the ring Walk, by all accounts.

After that, who knows if he even does another event with BLK?

And I normally don't get into the money discussions-I just wanna see the best fight.
    But its alot of clowns in here wishing the man doesn't get his money. I wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied
    It didn't bounce, there was a security hold by the bank due to an account being flagged as new and considered suspiscious activity. After a quick investigaiton, the hold was removed.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Talk Radio
    replied
    Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    A whole lot of "Bud's check Is next to bounce" in this weak comment section.

Wishful thinking from Spence nut-jugglers.
    This isn't the first time.

Triller - sketchy promotion out of nowhere, fighters not paid. Remember?

Anytime it's not a well-established promotion and they're making high dollar promises, they should be avoided unless they're using escrow with deposit in advance.

Crawford is going for an outlet that can't even promote what they're doing except as a local outlaw mudshow event.

It'd be like Muhammad Ali being booked in Hawaii with no worldwide promotion.
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Nusky
    replied
    A whole lot of "Bud's check Is next to bounce" in this weak comment section.

Wishful thinking from Spence nut-jugglers.
    LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X