No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: "135 Is An Overrated Division"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
    I agree, but having Stevenson to it only adds to the overrating....
    they say hes a generational talent and arum says he will be more successful than floyd
    Erik P Erik P likes this.

Comment

I think he already knows most of the big names will duck him like crazy.
      Erik P Erik P likes this.

Comment

Cryin and Porky will avoid Stevenson like the plague. Loma and Haney would have the guts to fight him I believe.

Comment

He's not wrong.

Until they fight each other, it's not a good division.
          wildman wildman likes this.

Comment

I can understand Shakurs disdain for the division and I think he could beat everyone in it. However, until he makes waves in the division, he can't really dog them either. This could be a good way to put 135 all on notice that he's coming for all the top dogs if they want that smoke.

Comment

I agree. Haney and Loma are the only real warriors. Davis and Garcia handpick their opponents and spend more time on social media than they do fighting. And Loma is starting to show some wear and tear. Shakur and Haney will vie for supremecy within a year.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                He's not wrong.

Until they fight each other, it's not a good division.
                Excellent and unbiased top ten. My top ten also, just slightly different order.
                The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

He has a point. It only good because the top fighters don’t fight eachother. So it has a bunch of undefeated, but mostly untested fighters. Teofimo Lopez is the only one that can say he’s tested, tasted defeat and beat a couple of top guys (Loma, Commey) there.

Comment

Remember when 135 was supposed to be the toast of the town? Other than Haney, Loma and former champ Lopez, the rest are social media putos

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Completely agree with him. The undisputed champion hasn’t really beaten anyone- I think that’s speaks volumes.
                      He beat Kambosos twice in his home country.

The same Kambosos who beat Teofimo Lopez fair and square. After Teofimo had ended the Lomachenko hype train.

mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X