Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Queensberry Promotions Issue Statement on Report of Zolani Tete's Positive Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Queensberry Promotions Issue Statement on Report of Zolani Tete's Positive Drug Test

Frank Warren's Queensberry Promotions have issued an official statement with respect to the recent overseas reports of former world champion Zolani Tete testing positive for a banned substance in connection with his July fight with Jason Cunningham.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Got to feel for Jason Cunningham here. Was on the best run of his career prior to the Tete loss.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Got to feel for Jason Cunningham here. Was on the best run of his career prior to the Tete loss.
      Will they change the results to NC if the "B Sample" is positive too?

Comment

Wow! they are asking for the mystical B sample. Makes a change

Comment

Tete is clean. Close this case. Was Dillian Whyte's B-sample ever discovered? Or did Hearn just bury it in somewhere in Mexico? Nash out

Comment

FFS in all my years I’ve never heard anyone ever hold their hands up and admit their guilt , and how the B sample can be any different I don’t know . All I know is when I were tested you pissed in 2 bottles next to each other and they labelled them in front of you and you signed both bottles with the date then the mirrored paperwork .. when will this farce end ? At least they are testing the B sample .. where the **** is Ben’s kids B sample after all this time .

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              Tete is clean. Close this case. Was Dillian Whyte's B-sample ever discovered? Or did Hearn just bury it in somewhere in Mexico? Nash out
              Explain how you know this kid is clean ?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Will they change the results to NC if the "B Sample" is positive too?
                I’d assume so, but it still doesn’t change what happened in the ring. That was a brutal knockout man.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                  Explain how you know this kid is clean ?
                  He's a close, personal friend of Frank Warren. He'd never betray good ol' Frank. Nash out
                  MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
                    FFS in all my years I’ve never heard anyone ever hold their hands up and admit their guilt , and how the B sample can be any different I don’t know . All I know is when I were tested you pissed in 2 bottles next to each other and they labelled them in front of you and you signed both bottles with the date then the mirrored paperwork .. when will this farce end ? At least they are testing the B sample .. where the **** is Ben’s kids B sample after all this time .
                    Francois Botha is the only one i know of back when he beat Axel Schulz for the vacant IBF belt. He failed for PEDS & admitted cheating. Said it was the stupidest thing he ever done because it cost him millions of dollars. He was suspended for a year & still ended up getting a shot at Michael Moorer’s IBF belt when he returned.

Comment

Working...
                    X