Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Indicates He's Working Out His Next Move, Thurman Fight Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Another unnecessary fight vs a shot dude just showing up for a paycheck and yet certain "fans" dont mind, they care more about their beloved favorite fighters to make money and not take any risks than watching a great boxing match vs a tough opponent.
    Of course we mind.

But Spence can't force Dud Crawford to get in the ring so he has to move on to the next option.

Comment

Unsure what's taking so long? If Spence is as big of a PPV star as claimed, he should be able to fight anyone Top 10 and bring in the buys...

Anyways, I think it's now or never for Spence vs. Vergil Ortiz. It's the only positive revenue PPV available since Fundora is fighting Harrison.
      Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 11-23-2022, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Of course we mind.

But Spence can't force Dud Crawford to get in the ring so he has to move on to the next option.
        Oct. 6

Oct. 7

Spence After Crawford-Ava (Oct. 21)
        ”I was blindsided”

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

Spence didn't do a backdoor deal during negotiations to fight a sparring partner for big money instead of undisputed. Spence was still at the table when the duck ran out of the room. Respect, yeah, what I USED to have for Bud, but I see now that he's got no real dog in him. He will continue to chose sure wins and money over legacy. He's doing his seif a disservice with the shady shxt.
          I keep hearing about this “back door talk! I mean wtf lmao…!!! You can throw this whole post in the garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I keep hearing about this “back door talk! I mean wtf lmao…!!! You can throw this whole post in the garbage.
            Why its true ! but don't let truth get in the way of your BS where Bud walks on water.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

errol spence got caught lying his azz off

he was NEVER in shape to make the crawford fight in 2022, or any other fight.

well played by TC to expose this buffonery while also getting 10 million. . crawford has shown he was ready to fight at any time

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                You keep hearing about it because Crawford said it himself. He said that he was in talks for the Avanesyen fight since June, but he still entered the negotiations for the Spence fight, and ultimately chose the lesser fight during the negotiations. Extreme fandom lends itself to extreme ignorance.

Comment

I'm getting bored with Spence. He calls himself World Champion. At this point I would like to know who is Dallas County champion 1st, Ortiz living less than 1 hr away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    errol spence got caught lying his azz off

he was NEVER in shape to make the crawford fight in 2022, or any other fight.

well played by TC to expose this buffonery while also getting 10 million. . crawford has shown he was ready to fight at any time
                    So, I guess Spence called out Bud for undisputed after Ugas for clout, I guess he's still fighting at 147 just for his own demise if he can't make weight? You Crawford dxck holders are some real idiots. Errol has never missed weight his entire career, and put your hero under the extreme pressure to either fight or lose respect by finding a way to duck. Now, Crawford has got you glizzy gladiators making excuses and false narratives to clean up his shxt he just took on the whole boxing community. If you're going to defend him, at least take the time to state one fact, instead you choose to try a sway the public with ass eating, made up fairytales. He's fighting, which he chose to do instead of undisputed, a guy that barely average Kavaliauskas already put to sleep. Shadyvile is where your your hero chooses to reside. Spence can hold his head up high. He fought 3 champions for 3 straps, and tried to fight for undisputed, including calling Bud outside, but he clearly don't want that type of smoke.
                    Last edited by Rebelrbg; 11-23-2022, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Why its true ! but don't let truth get in the way of your BS where Bud walks on water.
                      When you disagree with Haymon and Spence and his fans, the above is what is said.

Comment

Working...
                      X