Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Indicates He's Working Out His Next Move, Thurman Fight Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Lmao! You Cheeto face dusted, belly over belt floppin, can’t see my junk in front of a mirror, basement dwellers are funny as s h I t. There hasn’t been a single fight where this man hasn’t come in ripped to the gills. In fact he comes into every fight sporting a 10 pack. So, while you’re stuffing your face with the next whole pizza order he’ll come in with a body you’ve only dreamed of.

Stay salty friend, in front of that next mirror.
    Your name should be sorry azz pal, I’m 7% body fat.. you’re most definitely as chunked up as your sister Spence… get the facts straight, I’m not talking Spence fight day weight, I’m talking todays weight… he chunky, any pictures or vids of him lately??? Now you know why he ain’t fighting anymore until probably July 2023, gotta shed about 40lb’s
    Bud stays READY &!HUNGRY !!

Comment

Yeah, we know. It's always been thurman
      Raggamuffin Raggamuffin likes this.

Comment

Blindsided!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

As he should, Haymon's advice has made him millions, put him in the position to win 3 belts by beating 3 champions, and is the Big Fish in the division, the shot caller that all others aspire to be. If only all the non-Haymon puppets could reap the same rewards.
          He doesn’t get RESPECT. And he won’t get it until he fights Bud..!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Dud Crawford doesn't want the smoke

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
              Why is Spence so fake? Just tell everyone the truth, you're overweight (40 LB's) you have no desire and no plans of facing Bud or, being able to fight anyone in the next 5 months @ 147 or 154 due to your weight issue... why do people believe in this dude I have no idea...
              Probably because he's done something you never have, made something of his life! U mad as hell now, truth hurts; even losers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Conundrum View Post
                He’ll do what he’s ordered to do by his boss Al Haymon. The little puppet will be told he’s fighting Thurman and will do as he’s told. Good little puppet
                I'm sorry and your broke as made what last year? opps, your salary is what again. MF'ers kill me like they got it going on, GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Spence didn't do a backdoor deal during negotiations to fight a sparring partner for big money instead of undisputed. Spence was still at the table when the duck ran out of the room. Respect, yeah, what I USED to have for Bud, but I see now that he's got no real dog in him. He will continue to choose sure wins and money over legacy. He's doing himself a disservice with the shady shxt.
                  Last edited by Rebelrbg; 11-23-2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Probably because he's done something you never have, made something of his life! U mad as hell now, truth hurts; even losers.
                    lmao.. comedy makes me laugh, comical guy.. get real, I wouldn’t trade my life for Spence’s, ever.. Who’s mad? So triggered to throw loser around… time to glance in the mirror..

Comment

Another unnecessary fight vs a shot dude just showing up for a paycheck and yet certain "fans" dont mind, they care more about their beloved favorite fighters to make money and not take any risks than watching a great boxing match vs a tough opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X