Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Isn't Expecting A Close Fight Against Gervonta Davis: "I'm Gonna Whip Him...Bad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not convinced with Ryans defence
    Nice checkhook but hes very straightup, no head movement. I got tank

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
      Ryan is the definition of a manufactured fighter....so is Tank but Ryan has never even been a champion.

I want to say Ryan might be a Teo 2.0 but at least Teo became a unified champ.
      Just your terminology I know you can't fight a dam lick, Gervonta better than many pass and current champions, GTFOH!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Just your terminology I know you can't fight a dam lick, Gervonta better than many pass and current champions, GTFOH!
        He might be better than "pass" champions but he hasn't proved it yet.....hence he is a manufactured fighter at this point. You have to PROVE you are better than past and current champions. Now stfu and move along.

Comment

Gervonta Davis is a talented young boxer with a lot of potential. He is a southpaw, which gives him an advantage over many opponents. He is also a very powerful puncher, which makes him a dangerous opponent for anyone in the division. Ryan Garcia is also a very talented young boxer. He is undefeated and has a lot of potential. He is a orthodox fighter, which means he will have to be careful of Davis's left hand. This is a tough fight to predict, as both young men are very talented. However, I think Davis is more likely to win because of his experience and southpaw stance.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post

He might be better than "pass" champions but he hasn't proved it yet.....hence he is a manufactured fighter at this point. You have to PROVE you are better than past and current champions. Now stfu and move along.
            People insist he is unbeatable because he looks spectacular, but you see check his fights with context you realize that:

-Pedraza never won a big fight whenever he stepped up, he shouldn't even be considered a gatekeeper.
            -Leo Santa Cruz only moved up super featherweight once and got his belt against a nobody, against Tank he moved up two divisions(10lb) too soon.
            -Isaac Cruz hasn't really fought a top fighter in good condition such as Magdaleno, Vargas, Gamboa and featherweight Ramirez.
            -Gamboa was 38 years old.
            -Romero biggest win is a very controversial decision against Marinez.
            -Barrios was not world champion with no actual feats, he was thought to have lost to Akhmedov.

Now he is going to drag a super featherweight who only beaten Guttierrez and Colbert with a 37.5% knockout power, last December Garcia was hurt by the journeyman called Isaac Avelar multiple times who was blasted by Ramirez whom Pitbull who moved from two divisions below.

UBICsmv.gif

It is obvious that he is a cherry pick to look impressive by beating an undefeated world champion who struggled a lot to be where he is at 130.
            Last edited by Feroz; 11-23-2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post

People insist he is unbeatable because he looks spectacular, but you see check his fights with context you realize that:

-Pedraza never won a big fight whenever he stepped up, he shouldn't even be considered a gatekeeper.
              -Leo Santa Cruz only moved up super featherweight once and got his belt against a nobody, against Tank he moved up two divisions(10lb) too soon.
              -Isaac Cruz hasn't really fought a top fighter in good condition such as Magdaleno, Vargas, Gamboa and featherweight Ramirez.
              -Barrios was not world champion with no actual feats, he was thought to have lost to Akhmedov.

Now he is going to drag a super featherweight who only beaten Guttierrez and Colbert with a 37.5% knockout power, last December Garcia was hurt by the journeyman called Isaac Avelar multiple times who was blasted by Ramirez whom Pitbull who moved from two divisions below.

UBICsmv.gif

It is obvious that he is a cherry pick to look impressive by beating an undefeated world champion who struggled a lot to be where he is at 130.
              I give him credit for Pedraza. Every one else you mentioned were indeed carefully selected opponents.

I still have Tank KO'ing Ryan Garcia though. Ryan's career has been even more carefully moved than Gervonta.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Really? barrios is similar too Mayweather?, Pernell?
                Delahoya?, Usyk?, & Fury?
                When did I say that you moron

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post

When did I say that you moron
                  Try reading what you right…and what you infer moron…...

Comment

Originally posted by BustedKnuckles View Post

I would have been in favor of Garcia easy, 18 months ago. I might still be, but it all depends on who he even is anymore.
                    Yea, I get that for sure. IG and social media seem to be his priority.

Comment

Originally posted by El Escorpion View Post

UBICsmv.gif

You do understand until a fighter beats prime ATGs and elites that your breakdown applies to them all, look at Ennis who has beat nobodies yet many proclaim he can beat everyone.

Boxing is more about the eye test than the actual resume, its often hard to get the fights with guys that satisfy all fans, unless you knock off the best of the best your resume will always be broken down into you beat average broken past prime out of weight poor conditioned guys, fans underestimate how close a B grader is from an A grader, its only millimetres and fractions of a second between winning big or losing badly.

Comment

Working...
                      X