Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis in Top Form For Jose Zepeda Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Photos: Regis Prograis in Top Form For Jose Zepeda Title Showdown

    Regis Prograis Workout Photos Gallery - Monday afternoon at Churchill Boxing Gym in Santa Monica, CA, #2 Ranked World Boxing Council (WBC) Contender Regis 'Rougarou' Prograis went through a brisk workout in front of a crowd of Southern California media kicking off fight week media events for 'Battle of the Best', this Saturday night, November 26 at 'The War Grounds' Dignity Health Sports Park. (photos by Tom Hogan)
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    He better be ready - it's put up or shut up time for Prograis. If he loses, he's essentially out of the sport. He better destroy Zepeda.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by paulf View Post
      He better be ready - it's put up or shut up time for Prograis. If he loses, he's essentially out of the sport. He better destroy Zepeda.
      That’s probably the way your job work, but not boxing! I have seen fighters lose and get several more opportunities, it’s how you lose that matter! Remember that son
      mr.neezie mr.neezie likes this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

        That’s probably the way your job work, but not boxing! I have seen fighters lose and get several more opportunities, it’s how you lose that matter! Remember that son
        You have no clue what you're talking about.

        Progrias has been sitting on the outside with no future in the sport. DAZN isn't interested in him and he's blacklisted with PBC after badmouthing Al Haymon. Probellum isn't going to be able to do anything for him, especially in the USA.

        Ramirez passing the title opportunity provided Prograis with an opportunity he otherwise wasn't going to get. If he loses, it's back to being shutout for him.

        Comment


        • #5
          Pretty good fight.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by paulf View Post

            You have no clue what you're talking about.

            Progrias has been sitting on the outside with no future in the sport. DAZN isn't interested in him and he's blacklisted with PBC after badmouthing Al Haymon. Probellum isn't going to be able to do anything for him, especially in the USA.

            Ramirez passing the title opportunity provided Prograis with an opportunity he otherwise wasn't going to get. If he loses, it's back to being shutout for him.
            LOL! Blacklisted by in-house PBC? Well that would put him in good company. Like virtually everyone.

            Comment


            • #7
              This is a very good fight but it should be on regular TV not pay-per-view

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't get why Prograis isn't more highly sought after. The man is willing to fight anyone. He's a bruiser with KO power and a pretty good interview. Stays out of trouble and has the focus and desire to be a great fighter.

                This is a big fight. Not PPV worthy, but more so than a lot of stuff that is has been out on PPV recently.

                Comment

                Working...
                X
                TOP