Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG! Chavez Jr. VS Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez for the WORLD TITLE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
    It's good to hear that Arum's (me) finally matching JCCJ up against Duddy after hyping these two guys up for several years. I wonder what weight it will be at- middleweight or junior middleweight?..
    I'm pretty sure it will be in the JR Middleweights

Comment

Duddys back with his old trainer .... so its back to brawling and i think he will give jcc jnr a hell of a fight....There is no way in hell hes knocking duddy out.

Comment

Bout time Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          Duddys back with his old trainer .... so its back to brawling and i think he will give jcc jnr a hell of a fight....There is no way in hell hes knocking duddy out.
          Who is that in your signature? I wasn't aware of whoever it was dying apparently, because I don't recognize him.

Comment

You guys should give him a break. Too much emphasis on losses nowadays. If Chavez loses to Martinez then it will be a great experience and learning curve for him, he can come back even stronger. It's only his first loss.

Comment

It will be a pretty sick fight for the fans, and thanks for the info on John's trainer, i didn't knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                Who is that in your signature? I wasn't aware of whoever it was dying apparently, because I don't recognize him.
                Its Darren sutherland irish olympic mw bronze medalist.

Comment

Its Darren sutherland irish olympic mw bronze medalist.
                  I'm really, really stupid. I did know about that, but since he hadn't made a professional splash yet, I didn't have him in my mind as a boxing icon.

Well anyway, tough loss to deal with for the Irish. RIP.

Comment

geez, someone like Martinez would be the last guy I would want to fight for a world title if I was Chavez Jr...

If Jr can get past Duddy and Martinez(unlikely) then hes progressed a hell of a lot more than any of us thought.

a thumbs up to Jr/Arum for fighting someone who seems to be pretty avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jaguar View Post
                      I know, this is his only Amateur fight

there is no reason why senior should've allowed junior to turn pro without much experience..
                      I dunno what they were thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X