Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG! Chavez Jr. VS Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez for the WORLD TITLE!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jaguar View Post
    Well he didn't have any amateur fights, and he's 23,

I say is a little too soon for him.

He should have went his father route and had 50 fights before hitting the Championship Fights.

But at least it will give him great experience versus a Master Boxer.
    he did have an amateur career just a short one.
    & with a daddy like his, there is really no excuse why he didn't have an extensive one.
    they were just pushing his ass along to quick to try and milk some money
    of his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
      why cause he's Mexican and you're a hater!!!GTFO
      I agree with him and I aint Mexican nor do I hate Mexicans I just don't think very much of Junior's skill set....Lefty

Comment

If Martiez doesn't get a fight in between he might very well lose.

He's old and inactive which is never a good combination.

Comment

Well, the Jr. dream is soon going to be over. It's going to be a crush for Martinez if/when this fight comes off.

Comment

Why is jr fighting duddy in in mexico?IMO this fight should be in vegas or newyork more money will be made...Sergio martinez is a good fight for julio..if julio loses its better then losing to martinez then sum bum...I wonder if HBO would show this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              he did have an amateur career just a short one.
              & with a daddy like his, there is really no excuse why he didn't have an extensive one.
              they were just pushing his ass along to quick to try and milk some money
              of his name.

I know, this is his only Amateur fight

Comment

Martinez would give Jr a lesson he'd never forget.

Comment

Its about time. Go Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Why is jr fighting duddy in in mexico?IMO this fight should be in vegas or newyork more money will be made...Sergio martinez is a good fight for julio..if julio loses its better then losing to martinez then sum bum...I wonder if HBO would show this fight.

That's right it's much better to lose versus the Marvelous than with some bum.

With this fight Junior will silence his Critics because he will be fighting one of the Best Boxers in the World.

And he will not be exposed because, Martinez is a boxing God, this fight will give him great experience.

He's 23, so he will have more chances after this fight, he will have more experience thanks to the Marvelous ONE.,

And that experience will give him his World Championship in the Future.
                    Last edited by El Jaguar; 09-23-2009, 12:54 PM.

Comment

It's good to hear that Arum's (me) finally matching JCCJ up against Duddy after hyping these two guys up for several years. I wonder what weight it will be at- middleweight or junior middleweight?..

Comment

Working...
                      X