Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Schaefer: It's Up to Stanionis If He Wants to Fight Spence or Accept Step Aside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
    Damage control, LOL! They must think we all drunk like Spence.

IBF - refusing to call the Ennis mandatory
    WBA - calls for a Stanely Ortiz fight
    WBC Keef
    WBO - Ortiz puts in paperwork to fight Stanley not his WBO mandatory paperwork but rocks on here keep saying he is Crawford's mandatory. What part of that y'all don't understand?

Spence either fights Crawford or will be sold to Canelo. New PBC offer to Canelo coming soon at a message board near you!

Richard helped Haymon hijack over 100 fighters. Now, he is antiHaymon. Get outta here!
    The WBA situation is particularly strange. The WBA were committed to consolidation but allowed Spence - Ugas on the premise Stanionis was next. Now they're protracting this situation by ordering Stanionis - Ortiz.

Comment

Spence is once again in the protective class.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle SneakyTouch View Post

I'm all for it. I'd prefer ortiz though since he's proven himself and booty ennis has yet to beat anyone of note
        I think Ortiz Ennis & Stanionis is on the same page based on who they fought but Spence would be way better off fighting Boots right now especially if the WBA has they way with Ortiz but I do believe he's been a mando to Crawford for a min but that fight could of got made and I see no reason for Thurman to get a shot next I see what he wants to do which is try to get then belts back he will get knocked out believe it

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          What happens now?

........What a mess.......
          It's a huge mess. I don't think it can be repaired. Every effing fighter want nothing to do with his levels other than the shortcut to the top. They have no interest in fighting each other.

Comment

any updates on this situation?

has stanionis accepted a step aside fee or not? he is first in line for Spence, what is taking so long for this fight to get made?

Comment

Stanionis will take the back to back step aside check then fight Spence/Thurman winner

Comment

Working...
              X