No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rolando Romero Talks Future, Tank-Garcia, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Rolando Romero Talks Future, Tank-Garcia, More

Rolando Romero Video Interview - Video By Ryan Burton - Las Vegas, Nevada - For the WBO middleweight title, Janibek Alimkhanuly (13-0, 8 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Denzel Bentley (17-2-1, 14 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still funny asf listening to that dude...I still want them to make Rolly vs Adrien Broner for the *tihs* talking extravaganza...Hell I'd pay for it!
    Last edited by willieb24; 11-14-2022, 07:23 AM.
    macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

He should have had a fight the second half of this year. But now that PPV money has forced him to lose all motivation

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        He should have had a fight the second half of this year. But now that PPV money has forced him to lose all motivation
        Agree, he already has an audience with his outrageous bu!!shyte (way more than his accomplishments deserve) now he needs to fight before he becomes irrelevant. Being brutally stopped in your only fight vs quality opposition isn’t a career statement. Still I find this dude a lot of fun.

Comment

Rolly legit don't give a fv ck. The persona will sell because he will say anything.

Comment

"2024, F it"

...wait. Is Rolly planning to fight Crawford on BLK Prime?

Comment

Rolly ought to ditch his mediocre boxing career for a career behind the mic.

Comment

Working...
              X