Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Predicts That Terence Crawford Will Beat Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al_Xander View Post
    Not many in these forums would agree with Mikey because they simply don't like Crawford.

This could be similar, in some ways, to the Ramirez vs Bivol, where everyone quickly voted for the latter due to Dimitry being a better boxer. Not in this case, again, because they don't like TC.
    That's not why.

This is a guy who fist pumped every round of a blowout loss to celebrate not getting knocked out. He gets no respect for his opinion because he's obviously not mentally recovered from that L.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Mickey still shtty because he got his ass whooped dam near every round. Spence could've killed him but he wanted to show everybody that he can box for 12 rounds. Like he said he didn't even try to ko Mickey. Spence is going to blast Duckfords body and force him to stand and fight. That opens up everything to crack that water chin and get a late stoppage guaranteed
      There’s literally video of Spence saying he tried to KO Mikey but he couldn’t. Stop making stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
        That's not why.

This is a guy who fist pumped every round of a blowout loss to celebrate not getting knocked out. He gets no respect for his opinion because he's obviously not mentally recovered from that L.
        You could be right, but I am always of the belief that most fighters rarely root against the fighters they previously fought and beat because when such fighters do well it gives them good sense of accomplishments. If they lost the fight he'll just happily say, "See, I fought a monster; it's no cake walk, etc."

Comment

Some people here forget Mikey was a hell of a fighter for years but moved up 2 divisions to fight Spence.
          ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

my guess is nobody read the actual article, Mikey said he doesnt know who's gonna win but thinks maybe Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by PowerFlow View Post

There’s literally video of Spence saying he tried to KO Mikey but he couldn’t. Stop making stuff up.
              Well put it up or it don't exist, that's how it rolls around here, and did you see Ugas Porter fights, do think that was the same paced Spence same aggression? I can clearly see the different versions just like the Danny Garcia version was a laid-back Spence not going for the kill like in other fights.

Anyway if they fight I can see Crawford winning it before the 6th round and can also see Spence winning it by the 12th round, neither has boxed such a good opponent and that makes it where either can shine and I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Comment

We'll never know, as the fight will never happen anyway

Crawford will fight someone like Butaev or Custio Clayton next, after he's finished with chump Avanesyan

path of least resistance, easy fights for lots of money, that's how Terrence Duckword rolls
                real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                  my guess is nobody read the actual article, Mikey said he doesnt know who's gonna win but thinks maybe Crawford
                  Yep, and he said it would be close. He complimented both guys. It wasn't like he said either was bad. Didn't appear to be salty at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

Yep, and he said it would be close. He complimented both guys. It wasn't like he said either was bad. Didn't appear to be salty at all.
                    Because they don't read the article they only react to the headline.
                    ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

I gave up on the fight happening , don’t care at this point. The action is at flyweight right now, that’s where you’ll find the top guy’s facing each other. Welterweight isn’t as prestigious as it once was. Thank haymon for that. Dude capitalizing n killing the sport same time. Excitement Left with pac
                      Last edited by Slip jab; 11-13-2022, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X