Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton, Marco Antonio Barrera Trade Punches in Eight Round Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton, Marco Antonio Barrera Trade Punches in Eight Round Exhibition

An emotional Ricky Hatton said he got all he wanted "and more" out of his exhibition bout with Marco Antonio Barrera that he says brings down the curtain in his boxing career.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-12-2022, 07:24 PM.

That was a fun watch actually.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      That was a fun watch actually.
      That was a lot better than Nash expected it to be. They got the balance right between action and danger. Good way for Hatton to go out. Nash out
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Can't believe nobody posted about this.

This site should be ashamed of themselves. Constant articles about paul but not this exhibition between legends

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Guy View Post
          Can't believe nobody posted about this.

This site should be ashamed of themselves. Constant articles about paul but not this exhibition between legends
          ———
          Agreed
          I didn’t even know about this fight. What a shame it didn’t have the traction it deserves.

Comment

Had no idea about this one.

Comment

Wtf, why I didn't even knew about this?

Comment

How’d they each look? I know it’s an exhibition but I really liked watching both fighters in their day.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                  ———
                  Agreed
                  I didn’t even know about this fight. What a shame it didn’t have the traction it deserves.
                  That's because BOXXER distanced themselves from the fight. Although the main event was Hatton-Barrera, it was NOT promoted by BOXXER. They promoted the rest of the card, but someone else was lead promoter for Hatton-Barrera. As a result, BOXXER did zero PR for the fight.... no photos, no setting up interviews, etc. I have no idea if anyone even handled PR for that fight.

The fight was dumped on the Jonas card by Sky Sports and I don't think BOXXER was that happy about that. They wanted no backlash in the event one of these guys got hurt.
                  CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

First time hearing about this.

Comment

Working...
                    X