Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bentley: Janibek Still Hasn't Proven Himself At Highest Level; Didn't Beat Champion For Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bentley: Janibek Still Hasn't Proven Himself At Highest Level; Didn't Beat Champion For Belt

Denzel Bentley definitely considers Janibek Alimkhanuly the toughest opponent of his career. The British middleweight contender respects what the WBO 160-pound champion accomplished as an amateur and how he has progressed thus far as a professional prizefighter. The London native just doesn't think Kazakhstan's Alimkhanuly (12-0, 8 KOs) has proven himself as an elite-level boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alimkhanuly is going to make Andrade’s 160 resume look good at this rate !

Comment

How can he when Andrade preferred to vacate the title instead of fight him??

Comment

"Who tf is Denzel Bentley?" is what I was wondering to myself, then I remembered him from a Channel 5 performance as one of a great many modern boxers who can't pull off the slickster style particularly well (translation: they get whacked in the face constantly).

Echoing GlassJoey above, jesus...KO rd.2....
        Last edited by P to the J; 11-11-2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          Hey, come on now, let's focus on the issue at hand; we can (and WILL) trash Andrade any other day

edit: ...of the year
          Last edited by P to the J; 11-11-2022, 09:58 AM.
          robbyheartbaby robbyheartbaby likes this.

Comment

British fighters love using the term "world level"......These mofo's, with the exception of a select few, consistently get hammered into submission at the world level. I'm putting my money on Janibek via KO in the middle rounds.

Comment

Bentley is 100% correct - Janibek is unproven at world level; but Bentley himself is only established at British level (and of course lost to Felix Cash). But in my opinion, Queensbury have rushed him into this without giving him enough development fights and he completely skipped European (EBU) level.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                I’m not blaming him because he’s clearly being being avoided but Danny Dignum and Denzil Bentley are a really bad start to a title reign. They’d both struggle to win a British title

Probably better than Luke Keeler though!

Comment

_____

Comment

But he has proven himself at your level Denzel lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X