Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bentley: Janibek Still Hasn't Proven Himself At Highest Level; Didn't Beat Champion For Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Alimkhanuly going the Cinnabon route, smash every Euro-boxer that will accept a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
      But he has proven himself at your level Denzel lol.
      That made me chuckle....

What I find in humor is that there is always an element of truth to it.
      Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        How can he when Andrade preferred to vacate the title instead of fight him??
        Back when the narrative was "Who has andrade fought? He is a bum", and now all of a sudden you guys are admitting that andrade is actually good and beating him would be a good win. Hahaha....Janibek had an opportunity to fight with munguia a while back and never took it, but people apparently have selective amnesia over here. Andrade has been planning to move up in weight for years before people even knew who janibek was, but the haters say he is ducking when he is the most ducked guy at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Back when the narrative was "Who has andrade fought? He is a bum", and now all of a sudden you guys are admitting that andrade is actually good and beating him would be a good win. Hahaha....Janibek had an opportunity to fight with munguia a while back and never took it, but people apparently have selective amnesia over here. Andrade has been planning to move up in weight for years before people even knew who janibek was, but the haters say he is ducking when he is the most ducked guy at 160.

I've NEVER said that I thought Andrade is good. As a matter of fact, I have said many times that he is overrated and people elevate his status based off him beating C and D level guys. I would pick anyone in the top 5 at 160 or 168 to absolutely ghoul him.

People get this weird idea that stinking up the place, fighting overly defensive, and carrying guys 12 rounds that you should get rid of in 4 or 5 is somehow regarded as "talent". Not me. I dont think he's all that.

So if you take the fact that he's not that good, and combine it with the fact that he couldnt even sell out his own kitchen table, there is no reason for anyone to go to all the trouble of making a fight with him, when odds are he is going to withdraw later or outright duck it in the first place. Its a complete waste of time
          Last edited by OnePunch; 11-11-2022, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I've NEVER said that I thought Andrade is good. As a matter of fact, I have said many times that he is overrated and people elevate his status based off him beating C and D level guys. I would pick anyone in the top 5 at 160 or 168 to absolutely ghoul him.

People get this weird idea that stinking up the place, fighting overly defensive, and carrying guys 12 rounds that you should get rid of in 4 or 5 is somehow regarded as "talent". Not me. I dont think he's all that.

So if you take the fact that he's not that good, and combine it with the fact that he couldnt even sell out his own kitchen table, there is no reason for anyone to go to all the trouble of making a fight with him, when odds are he is going to withdraw later or outright duck it in the first place. Its a complete waste of time
            A person can't be overrated when everyone is hating and calling that person a bum. Overrated are guys like ggg, loma, etc...
            Paragraphs of damage control after getting exposed I see...

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post

Named well known fighters - Munguia, Charlo, GGG, Canelo (undisputed on the DAZN), Eubank, Nasal Spray Saunders

All guys above were on same platform or offered purses by Hearn for an Andrade fight. Do not remember Andrade turning down any of them?

Now, Andrade's whole career is based on a backyard no name fighter.

Oh, it's that Eastern Euro and Central Asian thing again Imagine if the GREAT Jenibek's name was Campbell or Johnson. You wouldn't hear a pin drop from the "name" fanboys. I say "name" as in spelling/region of world bc he really doesn't have a boxing "name" yet to have any fanbase.

I will say he should have taken the negative money and fought Parker. Warren is promoter scum to drive a purse down 1/10th but anyone with common sense knows he was setting up Parker/Ryder for Canelo. That doesn't work if Andrade takes a fair purse and beats Parker. Only the fanboys pretend they don't know how that works.
              Last edited by hhh1200; 11-12-2022, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X