Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Remove All Boxers From Russia and Belarus From Its Rankings; Policy, Exceptions Explained

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreenNinja111 View Post
    WBC is pure AIDS for this one!! WBC being racist!
    I have never heard somebody refer to someone else as "pure aids". I will be incorporating this term into my vernacular for the rest of my life. Thank you sir!!

Comment

It definitely sucks when boxing gets mixed with geopolitical chaos. Not good look for sulaimans wbc

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I have never heard somebody refer to someone else as "pure aids". I will be incorporating this term into my vernacular for the rest of my life. Thank you sir!!
        Rare to see a 'pure aids' strain these days. Typically it's mixed with 'the gay'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Rare to see a 'pure aids' strain these days. Typically it's mixed with 'the gay'.
          hahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahah

Comment

Its all fun and games until one of our american hall of famers gets killed in an unsanctioned exhibition in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Good. Fck Russia and Belarus.
              Amen, but applying the rules consistently on erasing athletes of war criminals’ and human rights abusers’ countries from sports in general would see representatives of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, China, Israel, Azerbaijan, the UK (I am here), AND America wiped out of contention.
              Last edited by P to the J; 11-09-2022, 01:34 AM.
              Clegg Clegg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Good. Fck Russia and Belarus.
                ———
                I just wish the same thing was done to the US after the invasion of Iraq from 2003 to 2016.
                Although I wonder why that wasn’t done. Could it be because Iraqis happen to have a darker shade of … how do I say this?

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                  My My my look at all these communist dixk riders here.

Good for the wbc fuxk the commys.
                  Russia have been free market capitalist for about 30 years, and ******* for about 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                    ———
                    I just wish the same thing was done to the US after the invasion of Iraq from 2003 to 2016.
                    Although I wonder why that wasn’t done. Could it be because Iraqis happen to have a darker shade of … how do I say this?
                    Yes, but its also more complicated than that.

(1) There has been a tacit geopolitical understanding since the Berlin conference of 1884, which initiated the ‘scramble for Africa’, that colonisation was fine as long as (a) rules were observed by imperialist nations about which areas were fair game for each, and (b) Europe was left out.

In other words, you were all good to pursue global interests, but not outside of your assigned portion of the globe, and certainly not the metropolitan territory of a competing European imperialist state. You’ll see in most cases of subsequent European conflict, the spark has been a nation not observing these codes.

(2) Lets be really brutal about this, the WBC, FIFA, et al, are western organisations with western comercial sponsors. Ofc, their “moral stances” will fall in line with the western political and economic status quo. If they were within Russia’s (or whoever’s) sphere of influence, they would do the same, but as per a different status quo.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                      The communist coming out in full support of ***** here lol

EXPOSED Mfers!!!!!!
                      I doubt that’s the reason

I think people just don’t see why boxers who are out earning a living should have sanctions placed on them just for being from a certain country.

The WBC is a Mexican organisation anyway, what’s it got to do with them. Why didn’t they do this to all USA fighters when US illegally invaded Iraq after their reasons were fake?

Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X