Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Planning For February Exhibition Fight in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I would only watch if I'm paid to. Completely devoid of excitement. For the life of me I don't know why people watch.
    True his biggest fans cringe at these events, but they understand why he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

True his biggest fans cringe at these events, but they understand why he does it.
      Not just him. None of these exibition matches make for a thrilling night out.
      I don't get their appeal.

Comment

Yawn .....
        Do people actually watch that junk ?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Not just him. None of these exibition matches make for a thrilling night out.
          I don't get their appeal.

Same here. If I liked fake fights I'd watch Wrasslin , at least they have some ti ts and ass included.

Comment

Look at all the shameless Floyd boys denouncing the clown show on one hand, when we really know on the other hand they already ordered the ppv, with the beer and popcorn on standby

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              Look at all the shameless Floyd boys denouncing the clown show on one hand, when we really know on the other hand they already ordered the ppv, with the beer and popcorn on standby
              You cant even find something to hate on so you invent one, you are that sour you would make a lemon cry.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post

Has to be that. Thanks for the insight. Can’t be boxing fans that’s for sure. Not even the biggest diehard Floyd fan is going to buy this crap.

Love your pic. GARBAGE DAY!!!!!

Never saw that movie, but I’ve seen that scene and I know where it’s from.

Lol, when I said I was ‘too old’… here’s garbage day.

I haven’t watched all of it, either, but its from Silent Night 2: Deadly Night.

If you like trash films for laughing your ass off at, can I also suggest King of the Kickboxers, Samurai Cop, and Hard to Kill with Steven Seagal? Although last one’s a bit more ‘upmarket’ (lmao) and you’ve probably seen it

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  ****, I forgot the popcorn…

Comment

Working...
                  X