Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Planning For February Exhibition Fight in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
    Floyd needs to give it up
    Lmao. Reminds me of when my ma said “they need to stop making James Bond films” because she doesn’t like them.

But why on Earth would you stop making guaranteed bankers?? And that’s the point.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I just don’t understand how he’s making money off of this. Who would buy it? Really, come on now. Never heard of this promotional company either, nor have I ever heard of this YouTuber he’s boxing next.

I can see maybe buying a ticket to see it live, assuming they have other fights on the card, but to buy it on a random streaming service? Hell no!

But I mean fu#k it. If he’s making money off of it, why stop?

It’s funny how now that he’s retired, he’s traveling the world instead of always boxing on home turf at the MGM for like, 20 straight bouts.

Been trying to ascertain his actual market place.

I’m settling on teenage/ early 20 something subscribers to his opponent’s YouTube channels, who also don’t know anything about boxing.

No idea. Too old to understand wtf’s going on, but guessing the youtubers’ are doing most of the selling during their streams of whatever the **** videos they make.
      Last edited by P to the J; 11-07-2022, 10:08 AM.
      b morph b Murphington likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        Somewhere in England Amir Khan has just wet himself with excitement.
        Why - has a tranny just slipped into his DMs?

Mayweather vs Hatton II

Comment

People are willing to put up the money to see him fight so he is taking himself to where the money is. He is greedy because he lives a very expensive lifestyle and he needs to stay in the spotlight.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Been trying to ascertain his actual market place.

I’m settling on teenage/ early 20 something subscribers to his opponent’s YouTube channels, who also don’t know anything about boxing.

No idea. Too old to understand wtf’s going on, but guessing the youtubers’ are doing most of the selling during their streams of whatever the **** videos they make.
            Has to be that. Thanks for the insight. Can’t be boxing fans that’s for sure. Not even the biggest diehard Floyd fan is going to buy this crap.

Love your pic. GARBAGE DAY!!!!!

Never saw that movie, but I’ve seen that scene and I know where it’s from.
            P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Huge Mayweather fan

but haven’t watched any of his exhibitions

nuts that people will pay to see these

Comment

Has-been needs to retire for good.

People are bored of your style.

JUST F OFF

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
                  Floyd needs to give it up
                  Nobody is going to put down the butterfly net while people are throwing money at them.

This is just a world tour by probably the most famous name in boxing, the concept began a very long time ago when Buffalo Bill went from real to sideshow, there is a large chunk of society that just wants to say I've seen the guy live, when I was around 5 yrs old my dad took me to see a live show of the then famous star of the TV series Wyatt Earp, he travelled the world to packed houses full of gobsmacked kids just like I was, this is really no different and people don't see it as boxing its more just entertainment and nostalgia.
                  MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Only liars and haters say they wouldn't keep collecting easy money.
                    20+ mil for 30 min of ''work''
                    Where do I sign up for that ?
                    That's true. Can't even hate.

I'm not watching at all or even bothering with a stream, and I say this as a Floyd "hater" but **** it. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

That's true. Can't even hate.

I'm not watching at all or even bothering with a stream, and I say this as a Floyd "hater" but **** it. Good for him.
                      I would only watch if I'm paid to. Completely devoid of excitement. For the life of me I don't know why people watch.
                      pnut901 pnut901 Beercules Beercules like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X