Ramirez felt Bivols power and didn't like it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramirez felt Bivols power and didn't like it

You could see his reaction early on

Made him tentative and unwilling to fully commit to his punches as powerful counters were waiting for him

Great performance by Bivol

Beterbiev is also a super cool humble guy

Two nice guys for the undisputed

There is power which a smaller guy like Canelo was able to deal with but there is also a fluffed up resume like Wilder and Benavidez (Watch what happens when they put this one in the ring with a real one too!)

Amazing how Wilder get shamed for years about his resume but there is light hope for Ramirez and Benavidez with can filled resumes but they get praises.

40 cans, 4 contenders, 1 real one\
    44-1 in a blowout
    Last edited by hhh1200; 11-06-2022, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Bivol never trades. that's why he has less KO's.

He punches when his opponents are in their defensive construct. but he can still land because he's that fast. however, his opponents see the shots coming and brace themselves.

he has to hit hard. he was walking forward on both Canelo and Zurdo. GGG couldn't walk down Canelo since the 2nd fight. Callum Smith and Kovalev didn't walk down Canelo. Canelo is a massive puncher.
      Last edited by HeadShots; 11-06-2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I don’t think it was the massive power of any single punch but getting hit with one clean shot often led to being hit by 3-4. Kinda like taking a misstep on the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Canelo is a massive puncher.
          Cotto, FMW, Lara, Old Mosley, Trout (rigged forced him to change the fightt), Jacobs, GGGimmick - I'm not seeing the massive punches. I guess you are talking Sweet Cheeks and this list of UK stiffs he picked at 168

If he had taken the undisputed fight at 160 on DAZN vs Andrade and stopped him I might agree but he was going to be swinging at air most that fight and relying on a Levi Martinez card 117-111 card
          Last edited by hhh1200; 11-06-2022, 10:18 AM.
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Cotto, FMW, Lara, Old Mosley, Trout (rigged forced him to change the fightt), Jacobs, GGGimmick - I'm not seeing the massive punches. I guess you are talking Sweet Cheeks and this list of UK stiffs he picked at 168

most of that list is before Canelo took the rocket fuel. The punches he landed on GGG in the 2nd fight would've slept Lara, Mosley Cotto, Trout etc.

You know he did this to a unified light heavyweight champ right? CLEAN OUT

he shatted BJS's face in fragments. UFC fighter kicks don't do this much damage. This dude literally hits harder than a mule kick now

collapsed his skull.

ended his career.
            Last edited by HeadShots; 11-06-2022, 10:22 AM.

Comment

most of that list is before Canelo took the rocket fuel. The punches he landed on GGG in the 2nd fight would've slept Lara, Mosley Cotto, Trout etc.

You know he did this to a unified light heavyweight champ right? CLEAN OUT

he shatted BJS's face in fragments. UFC fighter kicks don't do this much damage. This dude literally hits harder than a mule kick now

collapsed his skull.

ended his career.
              Do not believe.

Saunders quit and after everything he had said about Dubois, they tried to make his injury out to be something even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Do not believe.

Saunders quit and after everything he had said about Dubois, they tried to make his injury out to be something even worse.

lmfao i just showed this man the X-ray with multiple fractures

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Do not believe.

This.

Comment

lmfao i just showed this man the X-ray with multiple fractures

You showed some pictures of injuries. There are plenty of those around, in fact the illustration of Saunders’ supposed repair was on the internet long before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X