Is Kazakhstan boxing done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I always thought Lipinets was Russian

Just checked his wiki and he was born in Kazakhstan and moved to Russia when he was 9.

You learn something new everyday!!
    I always thought Virgil Hill was mixed race white/black, read yesterday he's actually mixed Native American and Puerto Rican.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

I always thought Lipinets was Russian

Just checked his wiki and he was born in Kazakhstan and moved to Russia when he was 9.

You learn something new everyday!!
      Yeah, I think a number of formerly Russian boxers who were born in the Soviet Union but outside the RSFSR have taken the opportunity to rebrand over the last few months.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post
        What happened to Daniyar Yeleussinov? Did Eddie Hearn stop promoting him or something?
        he left eddie hearn because he wanted more promotion, bigger cards and better opponents. Eddie couldnt deliver. it isnt like daniyar is a big personality but then neither was bivol.
        Eddie had josh kelly, marku, Benn and daniyar. he could have made something out of it but didn't want to in favour of Benn fighting old guys.

Comment

Some folks sound triggered lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
            Was there such a shıt as Kazakh boxing? Their shıtty style is based on GGGeezer's padded career. Janibek will get exposed soon and they will starve.
            It was never a thing but a few.went around parading it but seems like it might be done for them.

Comment

Working...
            X