Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol Shrugs at Canelo Rematch: 'Money is Good ... But Legacy Is Better'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Conversation should take 2 seconds. Bivol you are 2022 fighter of the Year bar none.
    Bam Rodriguez deserves to be in the conversation.

Comment

Yes, beat beterbiev and then nelo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

What excuses do I have? Your the one with the excuses. Dude has the best ACTIVE resume in boxing right now.
        That's not the context and that can be debated. He beat faded names if you're honest but you won't be. You've already switched the topic from how short Canelo's arms are to he has the best resume.

Comment

Originally posted by A_State501 View Post

That's not the context and that can be debated. He beat faded names if you're honest but you won't be. You've already switched the topic from how short Canelo's arms are to he has the best resume.
          Faded? Trout, Lara, Saunders, Plant, Mayweather, Smith, Bivol were NOT faded.

Smith look good again. Maybe he stayed at that weight to long?

Lara nuff said.

Trout coming off a career high and was faded against the Charlos maybe. But you stfu about tae Charlos.

Saunders was FAVORED to beat Andrade 30 mins from Andrades HOUSE jackals.

Plant gonna be very competitive and I bet those odds super close against Benavidez. Can't WAIT see that fight and LAUGH at u!

Bivol p4p top 3.

Mayweather p4p Home

*** Cotto was P4P Albums when Canelo fought him dumb dumb.
          GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Legacy is better? Beterbiev has been champion for years and everyone keeps making excuses for him. Bivol, like everyone around that weight class was just waiting on that Canelo lotto ticket.

Comment

Jesus. That girl on lopetego’s post just reeks of ***ual desire. I can smell it from my phone. Fck!!
              Canelo needs to move on from the rematch, He’s way too small and he didn’t look good against G. What a pathetic performance by Canelo He had A sitting duck in front of him that was scared to take to punishment he took in the second fight but Canelo was worried about his own stamina He needs to start taking whatever Margarito was amped up on if he’s wants to continue to be on top. Looks like a short life span other wise

Comment

Working...
              X