Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francis Ngannou created the world record for the hardest punch

Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

You might get a hard-on for punching power but it pales in comparison to other far more powerful strikes.

Head kicks and knees(especially flying knees) are so much more powerful than punches there is a laughably enormous gap. Spinning heel kicks to the head too. Then we got elbows which are also far, far more lethal than even the hardest punch ever throw by the hardest puncher ever lived.

And those strikes aren't covered with huge pillows like in boxing. That's full bone mass smashing your skull.

There's so much more to fighting than just punching. If Boxing fans ever allowed themselves to be more open minded and less arrogant they'd see.
      Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        You might get a hard-on for punching power but it pales in comparison to other far more powerful strikes.

Head kicks and knees(especially flying knees) are so much more powerful than punches there is a laughably enormous gap. Spinning heel kicks to the head too. Then we got elbows which are also far, far more lethal than even the hardest punch ever throw by the hardest puncher ever lived.

And those strikes aren't covered with huge pillows like in boxing. That's full bone mass smashing your skull.

There's so much more to fighting than just punching. If Boxing fans ever allowed themselves to be more open minded and less arrogant they'd see.
        Yes I once took a 12-6 elbow to the head years ago from a guy much bigger than me, and I’ve still had some issues these days from the resultant concussion and trauma to my vertebrae.

Comment

Working...
        X