Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Anticipates 'Amazing Fight' With Ramirez, Expects Good Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

Bivol will score at will on Zurdo's face, even worst than he did on Canelo... Of course there's a "Hail Mary" possibilty, but everyhting is against Ramirez on paper ... Footwork: Bivol, Ring I.Q.: Bivol, Hands speed: Bivol, Defense: Bivol ...
    yeah. i know. but Zurdo has crazy output and is fooking huge. im interested to see either way, how well Bivol deals with the constant pressure Zurdo will likely bring over 12. will be a fun fight imo
    Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post

Bivol will score at will on Zurdo's face, even worst than he did on Canelo... Of course there's a "Hail Mary" possibilty, but everyhting is against Ramirez on paper ... Footwork: Bivol, Ring I.Q.: Bivol, Hands speed: Bivol, Defense: Bivol ...
      This kind of fans don't know anything about boxing, they think skills is only be the faster guy. They think a guy with slow movements does not have skills.

​​​​​

First of all, Ramírez is an expert going to the body, probably the best in the division, Ramirez is taller, heavier, is a proven puncher in the division, is not a smaller guy like Canelo. Ramírez is not going to search only the face, he is going to work the body of Bivol.

Bivol never faced a guy whit this style, Zurdo has more experience with movers.

Second, Ramírez is not a punching bag, he knows how to use his reach, he throw counters with true power and going to the body and head, too. Look the K.O vs Barrera.

It's not a easy fight, Ramirez vs Bivol is a very very close fight.

But both fighters does not have a chance vs Beterbiev

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
        Anybody else thinking Zurdo won't make the weight?
        I don't see how Ramirez can squeeze down to 168, but I have been wrong before. We shall soon see.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

I don't see how Ramirez can squeeze down to 168, but I have been wrong before. We shall soon see.
          Correction..."squeeze down to 175."

Comment

Hope no one is sleeping on Zurdo. This is going to be a tough fight for Bivol. Zurdo is one of the top body punchers in the business right now, and has a high work rate. He is big, strong and has stamina. This could be an upset in the making.

Comment

You can tell bivol legit smart dude just by his calmness and choice of words when he talks ,a cold cerebral fighter both in and outside square circle, no wonder he managed to beat canelo decisively ,however ,im not scratching zurdo chances to beat him ,the mexican is skillfull himself plus evidently will be the bigger stronger man come fight nite ,gingerboy looked like a lhw midget against bivol last may,this time will be way different story in that aspect at least, expecting a terrific fight no less.

Comment

Tough matchup for Bivol, but I think he pulls it off. This is a very big step up in quality of opponent for Ramirez. I think we will see early on if Ramirez is up to the task. Both men are super skilled, but Bivol I think is going to handle the pressure of the moment better than Ramirez. I also have not seen enough of Ramirez to know if he has an iron chin, but we will definitely find out because Bivol will land hard shots and Bivol knows when a fighter is in trouble. Whether it goes the distance or stopped early, I think Bivol gets his hand raised.

Comment

This is a fight that would surprise both fighters with each other, "Man first time I've had this kind of opponent." That's how I see it at least.

Comment

Working...
                  X