Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol Anticipates 'Amazing Fight' With Ramirez, Expects Good Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bivol will win a tough fight. UD or late stoppage. Mexican will claim Ramirez belongs to a cruiserweight.

Just like now they cry that Canelo is not a ligh heavy.

Comment

Zurdo got the puffy face of an alcoholic. Seems into the nightlife. I'll be surprised if Zurdo makes the weight.

Comment

I’m a Canelo fan but oh boy did this technically skilled Bivol expose Canelo’s weaknesses (I would not recommend Canelo take the rematch, Wilder came unstuck against Fury insisting on fighting someone who was his kryptonite; moreover, Canelo doesn’t have one punch knockout power) . In a matchup like this with a stronger unbeaten puncher I always favor the better boxer. Unless Zurdo hurts Bivol early and has him on the back foot throughout , it could turn out to be a long night for Zurdo who will lose by UD, in my opinion. He will need to do to Bivol what Bivol did to Canelo, bully him, take his best punches and keep coming.
        Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Ramirez will be easier for Bivol than Canelo was.

Unlike Ramirez, Canelo is war proven veteran who was there with many world level guys.

Ramirez has one good win that is Bivol`s leftover.

Yes, Ramirez is huge and strong, but when the puncher fights the boxer, the boxer usually wins.

Bivol is not some bum who will be there to be hit.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Zurdo is legit CW dosser who can make HW. How do sons of b!tches compare him Canelo? Zurdo already must beat Bivol.
            Last edited by Silence; 11-01-2022, 01:49 PM.

Comment

i know people **** on Zurdo and say hes a bum beater etc but i actually think he can win this fight. Im a fan of Bivol but Zurdos sheer size and workrate combined with a granite chin could spell the ingredients of a huge upset imo

Comment

Sadly, Zurdo doesn't stand a chance ...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  i know people **** on Zurdo and say hes a bum beater etc but i actually think he can win this fight. Im a fan of Bivol but Zurdos sheer size and workrate combined with a granite chin could spell the ingredients of a huge upset imo
                  Bivol will score at will on Zurdo's face, even worst than he did on Canelo... Of course there's a "Hail Mary" possibilty, but everyhting is against Ramirez on paper ... Footwork: Bivol, Ring I.Q.: Bivol, Hands speed: Bivol, Defense: Bivol ...

Comment

Anybody else thinking Zurdo won't make the weight?

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
                      Anybody else thinking Zurdo won't make the weight?
                      Probably. So he will lose any chance to even take the belt.

I see dudes talking like Zurdo is a heavyweight lol. So I expect them to give Bivol a huge credit when he beats this monster.

BTW; none heavyweight can make 175 limit, so all this talk about Zurdo being a heavyweight is a bull.****.

Comment

Working...
                      X