Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! The 'Gypsy-Bum' was embarrassed

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I’d say they’re fair enough questions because he has fought and beat him twice and never had any trouble with him. It’s not unfair to ask why not another opponent instead.

but I never understand why people bring up the likes of Ali and other greats. Did they beat top fighters? Yeah but look at their entire resumes, there was plenty of fighters on the level of a 2022 Chisora too and worse, let’s not make out like every fight they had was against some killer. Ali had loads of knock over jobs too. So I do think todays fighters get held to a different standard.

Anyway, we all know Fury crosses over to a mainstream audience in England, so why would he take a keep busy fight against someone the casual fan has never heard of? He can probably make better money in this tune up v Chisora than he could against arguably out there of the level that could be considered a keep busy opponent. That’s just the reality.

For me, I don’t think fighting someone on Chisora’s level is bad, if you’re just staying busy and so you’re not out of the ring for a year for a unification fight. Then Chisora would be a perfectly acceptable opponent. It’s just the fact he’s beaten him twice, it just makes it feel a bit pointless

but the reality is if they announce Fury v Usyk soon after, then nobody will care that Fury v Chisora 3 happened, it’ll be old news and everyone will have made their money. They under this and that’s why it’s happening.

I doubt I’ll be paying for this one though.
      I do think the comparison to old fighters can be unfair as no one will ever live up to Ali type comparisons in most peoples eyes. But to be fair to the old fighters, back in the day they fought more often so naturally there were the usual mismatches thrown in. They were still fighting the top names in-between.

If modern fighters hold a world title and fight, at the most frequent, once a year – then that doesn't give much opportunity for challengers. And if they're fighting 'tune-ups' then maybe they should give up the title.

Lots of UFC champs say it's a relief when they eventually lose the title because they're constantly taking on tough opposition. Don't get in the face breaking game if you don't want your face broken.

Comment

When Fury says "you little shit house," he's ready to dent some skulls.

Says it every time he talks about Usyk which means that's gonna be a good fight.

Comment

TG was rimming fury.

Comment

the problem is 60K brain dead idiots already bought tickets.

you have to boycott this fight boyos.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Yea he was trying to make it happen ,he even refused to meet me half way years ago so he’s done I get it when no one wants to actually fight and it would have been really dumb on his part .

But besides Larry who hasn’t said much to me what about you ,are you bored ,why don’t you take it then if your that interested and in the states if not why are you even talking to me ? How about this let’s post a pic of our current state and see who looks like what since your so interested in me ? I bet I make you look foolish and I’m 48 ?
              I'm pretty sure LarryX....​​ was ready to go and you just ducked.

Why am I talking to you? You come up in here saying you knocked out Vlads sparring partner, Tyson Fury is scared of you, I ask you 4x who that sparring partner was and some other questions about your allaged 6 fights (all ko's you said) if they were pro or amateur you refuse to reply. Why will you not reply? Maybe because it's all one big lie.

Not sure what drugs you're on, but you're a joke. You look like Francis from that Peewee Herman movie and your bagwork is proper shit.

​​​

Comment

Working...
              X