Fury interview with True Geordie goes wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury interview with True Geordie goes wrong

1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Fury should be careful telling True Geordie to suck a dick, he might take it literally.
    dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Did anyone tell Fury he’s not the first to do two trilogies in history after this interview ?

Pressure gets to him when he has to look up and lie to answer questions, he’d not be giving many interviews if they all asked him and then questioned his answers ,he’d tell them all he’s done with them and that’s what poor champions do and then slate boxing fans in the process by telling them he doesn’t care what price he’s charging for unwanted fights and proceeds to tell them not to watch it if you don’t like it .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-31-2022, 09:33 AM.
      Rosco3387 Rosco3387 likes this.

Comment

To be fair...fair questions.

Tyson and his family like Del Boy. The British boxing public love Del Boy. He's not done.

Pension fight for Del Boy.

Tyson will probably just put it on Chisora and we will get a fun fight while it lasts and that big looping Del Boy right hand might actually land again like it did when they first fought.

Tyson wont be allowed to dance like he did the second time he fought.

It isn't an intriguing fight and I guess Tyson stops him in 5-8 rounds but aside from Joyce and Usyk it is a bit of a struggle to land an interesting fight.

Fury will probably fight Wilder....again
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-31-2022, 09:55 AM.

Comment

that Geordie guy (who likes to be crapped on....literally) gave him softball questions and he still raged out, clearly coked out of his mind talking complete rubbish.
          1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

I’d say they’re fair enough questions because he has fought and beat him twice and never had any trouble with him. It’s not unfair to ask why not another opponent instead.

but I never understand why people bring up the likes of Ali and other greats. Did they beat top fighters? Yeah but look at their entire resumes, there was plenty of fighters on the level of a 2022 Chisora too and worse, let’s not make out like every fight they had was against some killer. Ali had loads of knock over jobs too. So I do think todays fighters get held to a different standard.

Anyway, we all know Fury crosses over to a mainstream audience in England, so why would he take a keep busy fight against someone the casual fan has never heard of? He can probably make better money in this tune up v Chisora than he could against arguably out there of the level that could be considered a keep busy opponent. That’s just the reality.

For me, I don’t think fighting someone on Chisora’s level is bad, if you’re just staying busy and so you’re not out of the ring for a year for a unification fight. Then Chisora would be a perfectly acceptable opponent. It’s just the fact he’s beaten him twice, it just makes it feel a bit pointless

but the reality is if they announce Fury v Usyk soon after, then nobody will care that Fury v Chisora 3 happened, it’ll be old news and everyone will have made their money. They under this and that’s why it’s happening.

I doubt I’ll be paying for this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              I’d say they’re fair enough questions because he has fought and beat him twice and never had any trouble with him. It’s not unfair to ask why not another opponent instead.

but I never understand why people bring up the likes of Ali and other greats. Did they beat top fighters? Yeah but look at their entire resumes, there was plenty of fighters on the level of a 2022 Chisora too and worse, let’s not make out like every fight they had was against some killer. Ali had loads of knock over jobs too. So I do think todays fighters get held to a different standard.

Anyway, we all know Fury crosses over to a mainstream audience in England, so why would he take a keep busy fight against someone the casual fan has never heard of? He can probably make better money in this tune up v Chisora than he could against arguably out there of the level that could be considered a keep busy opponent. That’s just the reality.

For me, I don’t think fighting someone on Chisora’s level is bad, if you’re just staying busy and so you’re not out of the ring for a year for a unification fight. Then Chisora would be a perfectly acceptable opponent. It’s just the fact he’s beaten him twice, it just makes it feel a bit pointless

but the reality is if they announce Fury v Usyk soon after, then nobody will care that Fury v Chisora 3 happened, it’ll be old news and everyone will have made their money. They under this and that’s why it’s happening.

I doubt I’ll be paying for this one though.
              The haters have to cling on to something because it is game over for them after 2023.

Fury popping Usyk and Joyce's cherries will seal the deal on his GOAT status.

Comment

If Fury is hyping his oppenent up and not calling him a dosser bum, you know its a mismatch lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Did anyone tell Fury he’s not the first to do two trilogies in history after this interview ?

Pressure gets to him when he has to look up and lie to answer questions, he’d not be giving many interviews if they all asked him and then questioned his answers ,he’d tell them all he’s done with them and that’s what poor champions do and then slate boxing fans in the process by telling them he doesn’t care what price he’s charging for unwanted fights and proceeds to tell them not to watch it if you don’t like it .
                  I've got a question for you, how come you never fought LarryX....​? I remember there were big talks about it and you just disappeared.

Comment

Fury planting the seeds for a future PPV fight with True Geordie. Nash out

Comment

Working...
                    X