Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce On Usyk Winning WBO Award: It Motivates Me To Kick His Ass Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joyce walks through AJ and Usyk.

Loses by UD to Fury, but gives Fury the longest 12 rounds of his career.

Comment

Joyce needs to chase a title fight, never mind Joshua or any other fighter without a Title for now.

Usyk or Fury should be his aim.

If Fury for some reason does not fight Usyk next 'Providing he gets past Chisora'.

Then Joyce's management needs to put serious pressure on Queensbury to make the Fury fight etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
        Joyce walks through AJ and Usyk.

Loses by UD to Fury, but gives Fury the longest 12 rounds of his career.
        Yea you think sooo
        The same Joe Joyce that got demolished by a Zhilei Zhang
        Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          I d like you to kick wilders ass. He downs everyone he fights. I'm thinking surely there's a man on earth who won't touch down fighting him
          And Tyson Fury doesn't down every fighter he fights? I guess you are cool with Fury doing it but with Wilder you have a problem with it for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I d like you to kick wilders ass. He downs everyone he fights. I'm thinking surely there's a man on earth who won't touch down fighting him
            Wilder didn't knock down, Richard Green who quit because he broke his wrist, I don't think Alvaro Morales went down against Wilder, He just quit between rounds, Wilder couldn't known Dustin Nichols, the fight was stopped because of a cut, Deandrey Abron was never knocked down by Wilder, I think Reggie Pena was stopped on his feet against Wilder,Marlon Hayes a blown up middleweight who didn't fight in 4 years prior to this bout was never knocked down by Wilder, in the first fight against Bermaine Stiverne went the distance and I don't believe was knocked down, Johann Duhaupus was never down against Wilder. Then you look at the fights Wilder put down. 99 percent of them were lower tiered fighters who were also either knocked down or stopped by other people before Wilder faced him.

So if the fighters I named could avoid being knocked down by Wilder then better fighters with better chins like Oliver McCall, George Chuvalo ect would/could avoid being knock down by Wilder as well.

Comment

Working...
            X