Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce On Usyk Winning WBO Award: It Motivates Me To Kick His Ass Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joyce On Usyk Winning WBO Award: It Motivates Me To Kick His Ass Next!

Joe Joyce was honored at the annual WBO Convention with the official presentation of his interim heavyweight title. It was the honor bestowed upon unified WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO champ Oleksandr Usyk, however, that served as greater motivation for what lies ahead.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-27-2022, 10:17 AM.

I d like you to kick wilders ass. He downs everyone he fights. I'm thinking surely there's a man on earth who won't touch down fighting him

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      I d like you to kick wilders ass. He downs everyone he fights. I'm thinking surely there's a man on earth who won't touch down fighting him
      Possibly the most intriguing potential HW fight that can be made.

If boxing was a 19th century travelling circus, and some may well say it is, either man would be the main attraction as either "the man with a giraffe leg for a punch" or "the freak who can't be hurt".

And dream scenario: in either case, you'd want the alternate figure in to test that.

Comment

Duhaupus took everything Wilder could throw at him for 11 rounds and was stopped on his feet without ever being down. There is always somebody out there that even the hardest puncher can't deck.
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

They should all stay their distance from Joe if they have any sense , with maybe the exception of Wilder who floors any one he hits and possibly the style and equal engine of Fury.

Comment

A nice idea, but I would prefer watching him kicking Wilder`s ass.

Comment

I don’t ever see Wilder or anyone around him lining Joyce up . Wilder claims he has 3 years left somehow that’s a hard sight to picture when Wilder has safer options at least with easier guys to stun , Joyce can also take a loss which definitely puts that fight out of possibility. If Wilder lost Joyce would still want that fight down th3 line .

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                They should all stay their distance from Joe if they have any sense , with maybe the exception of Wilder who floors any one he hits and possibly the style and equal engine of Fury.
                Wilder doesn't floor anyone he hits....
                Go on Youtube
                Watch Wilder vs Duhaupas

Comment

I think wilder would ko joyce

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    A nice idea, but I would prefer watching him kicking Wilder`s ass.
                    Wilder ko joyce stiff ass

Comment

Working...
                    X