Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Broner went from Uncle Al to Uncle Desmond
    HandsofIron HandsofIron likes this.

Comment

Lmfao that signing is terrible. He is not even a great opponent IMHO unless he can melt to 135...which he absolutely should be able to do and never should have left that division.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        What does BLK stand for? Anyone care to inform? Or is this like a Jake Paul thing? A project til the Youtuber gets bored when they start losing money and takes on the next craze?
        BLK= Built-Like-Kings…. PBC=Protected-Boys -Club
        Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

DAZN US has Saul Alvarez.

Saul Alvarez > Adrien Broner.

heck

Ryan Garcia > Adrien Broner
          Better than what DAZN US was able to sign when they first started
          They did not start off with Canelo, GBP and Ryan Garcia, they came Later. Maybe if they came to the US market with Oscar and GBP leading the Charge instead of Eddie Hearn and Matchroom it would've did a lot better and money would not have been wasted on:

Tevin Farmer
          Demetrius Andrade
          Danny Jacobs and a bunch of other fighters they overpaid who was never a draw

Comment

Broner was let go from Al Haymon a few months ago, he was online begging for HBO to start up their boxing again and he wanted to headline the event if they do. He was bashing Showtime saying they were going under.

Comment

I remember growing up the cold war between Arum and King but at least they worked together sometimes to give us the big fights. Then recently the war between Arum and Al hasn't been great for boxing but they have been the only two major platforms so boxers only only had two serious options to sign with so we got most of the fights we wanted. Now boxing in America is just all fuqed up. You now have PBC, TR, GBP, Dazn, Thriller (I know their gone), fite.tv, BLKprime, Marvnation and probably more to come that's completely fracturing boxing and is ruining it. I assume BLKprime is owned by blacks so naturally I should support them, but I'm not because they're contributing to ruining the sport we all love so much. Boxing is doomed. Marvnation, BLKprime and all the other start up apps are going to go the way of Thriller because what they're attempting to do isn't feasible. After they fail Dazn is next because what their doing is not feasible either because Canelo was their only hope and that didn't work. TR will be next because they don't have any PPV stars that can carry the sport and Espn will eventually give up. Last will be Pbc because if they can't play nice with the other kids in the sandbox then they're going to fail to. I don't know maybe this is a good thing that will force them to come together and start their own app called.....BOB-HAYMON-ZONE! hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

You don't come off as a peach yourself, you hide a lot but we all get the agenda. You are a joke. Just call yourself Latinxfistmeology. Much more fitting. Pedal that garbage elsewhere bum.
                right this dude comes on here all the time with his anti black BS haha

Comment

A "Youtuber" making Power Moves...I hope it works out for him not a fan I think he Clickbait too damn much sometimes but Crawford and AB is a GREAT Start to whatever it is he is doing and who he is partnering with

Good Luck To Him!

Comment

Hearn just threw a teapot against the wall.

Comment

Why take the risk on Broner? He could lose to a guy not even as good as Pedro Campa. That's a hell of a gamble.

Comment

Working...
                      X